Locket

~°??? 's POV°~

"How did you do?. "She asked.

" I did what I could to protect you and your friends.. Our friends.. "I said.

She walked towards me and held my hands.

" Thank You for coming to help me... You've done so well.. "She said smiling at me.

" How are our friends?. "She asked.

I looked down.

" Not so good... "I said softly.

She smiled." Continue on to help me okay?. "

I nodded." Yes.. "

" I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't learn that spell... I guess I would be dead.. "She said.

" Hey... You're okay... That's what matters. What you're going to do right now, Is to fight him. That's all.. I failed here and there, but I did not let that stop me. And look! I'm right here. Beside you. Comforting you. You can do this... We. Can do this." I said smiling at her.

She then hugged me. I heard her sniffle.

"Thank you... "

" Anything for you my Lord. "

~°Roman's POV°~

This hasn't been the best for me.. It isn't even the best for all of us. Being a guard for how many years and being of service to the Lycans have been my best years but seeing us like this, makes me fade off my hope. Is this how I'm going to end? Is this how we're going to lose? I never lost hope on Y/n but it feels like there's no hope left for us. Seeing as to us being separated in different cells. Hearing the echoing screams of pain, made me feel even worse. If only things were better.. I bet I would see her again.. I bet I would see the children I have protected since my younger years...

I miss Aaron...

"It's very upsetting to see a boy being locked up, not allowed to have fun and to see the one he loves... "

" It's Dad's rules... "

" Go. "

" Huh?. "

" Go. Go have fun. "I said smiling.

" Really?!. But what about dad and his other guards?. "he asked.

" I'll take care of them.. "

" Thanks Roman.. "

That boy always made me feel like I was a young man. He made me realize my youth and my love...

There were other people who came into my life too... Especially Melissa. She was one of the people who was able to make me laugh.

" huh? Roman? You're still awake?. It's like, 2:30 in the morning. "Melissa said.

" I'm making sure the mansion is secured Ma'am. Also reassuring that you're all safe from evil beings. "I said looking at the monitors.

" You don't have to do that. "She said.

"It's my job." I said.

"But once in a while, we need a rest and you look like you need one. You've been working your butt off protecting us and helping Aaron, Just take some rest. "