Of Course,It's Happening.

~°Aaron's POV°~

Aphmau and I were just talking on a log. Melissa and the others were cooking. Zane was playing on his phone while Kawaii~chan was helping Melissa.

"Aaron?. "

" Yeah Aph?. "

" I just wanted to ask if your sister IS a werewolf because.. She does seem different. "Aphmau pointed out.

I sighed and looked at her.
" Aph, I get what you're feeling. I had that too when she first arrived and she is a werewolf. She just doesn't want people to see her form. I remember her saying, that it'll be the end of it. "I said.

" Could it also mean that she could be.. dangerous?. I mean, basing from what she said to you, it could be a dangerous form."Aphmau said.

"Y/n's just shy to show her wolf side. All werewolves do." I explained to her.

Aphmau stared at me.

"What? She is really shy. "I said.

Aphmau points to somewhere." Does that show that she is Shy?. " Aphmau said standing up.

I move my head and saw Mom, Dad, Lucinda, Kim and Y/n. I stood up. Everyone paid attention to them. Y/n was wearing a red crop top and black shorts. Her hair wasn't tied into a bun but just left on her shoulders. She was smiling.

"Alright! We're all here and fine!. "Dad yelled.

" Of course we are. "Melissa said.

" Okay, the food will be prepared soon. "Melissa said placing some burgers down.

Y/n smiled and looked over to the others.

A few minutes later, lunch was served. We all walked over to the table. Y/n was kind of drooling over the amount of food that was prepared.

" How could you make this in just ours?!. "Y/n yelled looking at the food.

Melissa giggled." Well, you guys took too long so we made the food before anyone got here. "Melissa said.

" I'm starving. I think I could eat a horse. "Zane said and we laughed.

" Of course, dig in. "Dad said.

Y/n ate a lot and I mean A LOT.

She was like a hungry wolf. After all the food disappeared, she sat down and sighed.

"Awesome.."She said.

" You ate a lot. "I said sitting next to her.

"No one could eat that much." Aphmau said.

"Except for Melissa. "Aphmau whispered which made me laugh.

" True. "I said agreeing with her.

" I mean, I was a tad bit hungry. "Y/n said.

" A tad bit? Where'd you get that language? From dad?. "I said laughing and she laughed too.

" Yeah... I guess it's.. The wolf side. "Y/n said.