| 1 |

~Yoongi's POV~

I had never been one to be open about my problems, and I had never been one to care about my feelings. Usually when someone would walk in, I would look at them in a scornful way and then just go back to writing lyrics or looking through my Instagram or some other cringe new trendy app.

So, how come when our new band member had walked in, my senses tingled and I could smell him strongly as soon as he had opened the door? I had never had such a strong sense before, so why now? At first I thought it was because he had smelt bad and I was just disgusted, but no. He actually smells really good. He smells like vanilla and it has never smelt so amazing before until now.

I haven't even seen him, why am I just observing through smell?

I look up to see a short boy who looked a little younger than me. He was shyly looking at the ground as he was talking to our leader, Kim Namjoon.. or RM.. Whatever.

Namjoon had a smile that showed his dimples as he was talking to the boy, showing him around. I still couldn't see the boy's face because he was still looking away from my direction. But, when Namjoon lead him over to where I was sitting, I sank into the couch because the boy's scent was becoming stronger and stronger, and I had a feeling that made me want to do something to this boy, but what?

Ugh, they're coming closer. Don't act rude, don't act rude, don't act—

"Min Yoongi!" Namjoon was in front of my face, snapping his finger at me. "Are you listening to me?" He asked. No. I wasn't.

"Nope" I casually stood up, looking straight at Joon as I said it. "Repeat it, please?"

Namjoon sighed at me, then looked over to the boy, who I had just noticed was standing next to Joon as he played with his sleeve on his striped black and white sweater.

He had dark hair that matched his perfect, sweet skin, and big perfect lips. He had cute looking eyes that were dark brown, and he had chubby cheeks that didn't really match his skinny profile, but still looked adorable. And he's pretty.. Wait, shut up Yoongi, what are you even thinking right now?

"This.." Joon looked over at him "is Jimin."

"Just Jimin?" I asked curiously.

"P-" The boy started to speak. "It's Park Jimin." He looked up at me with sparkles in his eyes and a shy expression. He had a slight blush on his face, too. Mixed emotions went through me at this moment. I didn't know what I had felt, but whatever it was just hit me like the bus that had hit Regina George. (A/N: Lol - Mean Girls)

"Well," I looked straight into his eyes, then looked away, suddenly shy at the contact. "I'm Min Yoongi. Just call me whatever, though." I said, then sat back on the couch, going over Instagram posts and liking a few as I did, trying to ignore the sweet and strong boy.

He smells so sweet..

"Okay.." Namjoon said as he walked away, dragging Jimin with him. "Let's introduce you to the rest of the group, shall we?"

And that was all I had heard before the sweet vanilla scent had disappeared, and my body relaxed from the tenseness that I didn't know it had. Who is this boy.. and what is this feeling?

~
Whoops First Story ~

Hope you enjoy lol

-
Edited
(August 5, 2019)

yooni baby i am so sorry, you are NOT a mean and cold hearted person

FORGIVE ME