Dramatic? | 15 |

~Yoongi's POV~

When I came back home and opened my bedroom door to see Jimin with Mia of all people, and almost kissing- I flipped my shit.

I didn't mean to get so dramatic. I didn't mean to get so angry and yell. I didn't want to get jealous and I mostly didn't want to be so protective over someone who isn't even mine. I feel that if I tell him too many things all at once and if I throw myself at him, he won't want me. I'm trying to take it slow, and that's why I haven't talked to Jimin in a while.

I've wanted to talk to Jimin. I always do. I want to tell him how my day has been and how my music is coming along. I want to talk to him and about his day and I want to learn everything about him but I don't want to push myself his way. He probably doesn't even slightly like me or see me as the boyfriend type, and I want him to but I can't force things.

So when I walked in on whatever these two were doing, my other half came into play and took over my body. I tried fighting back as hard as I could. I felt like the wolf side of me was about to jump out and absolutely rip Mia apart and as much as I hate her, I didn't want that. So I told her to leave the house before anything bad could happen.

I also accidentally got on top of Jimin and acted like I owned him or something. I don't own Jimin. And neither do you, wolf shit. I wish it was easier to control, but I needed Jimin and Mia to stay away from each other. She could do anything to him. He probably wouldn't let her do anything, I mean- he told me he was gay. Which, speaking of, I have never felt so happy in my life to hear those words.

    "It was a boy." He said...

"You're not disgusted about me being gay?"

    I know that those are weird words to be so happy to hear, but coming from my perspective, I was so damn happy. I could not help the smile that formed on my face. I wanted to jump up and kiss him right then and there.

    But when Mia was almost kissing him.... Ugh I can't get it out of my mind. Right now I'm currently in the shower thinking of why the hell Mia was after Jimin already. She literally just met him the other day. She didn't actually even meet him, she was just in the same room. They are strangers. Does she even know his name? I mean yeah he's very cute, but he's also very not for her.

Am I being dramatic?

    I swear if I catch her near Jimin again I'll-

    "Yoongi?!" I heard Jin yelling as he knocked on the bathroom door. "Put on clothes! We need to talk!" He said and I heard the other side of the door go silent.

Talk about what? I thought as I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and began putting on my clothes.

~
Again with that short chapter shi-
~