| 4 |

~Jimin's POV~

  What the hell just happened? All I wanted to ask was if he would be okay if I played my music out loud. I wasn't expecting him to shove me without even looking at me and then running into the bathroom. What was his problem? Does he already not like me?

That's not what I want..

  I went back to my bed and waited silently for Yoongi to come back out of the bathroom, but he never did. Eventually I just turned off the light and crawled into bed. Maybe he's still alive in there. If not, Jin would be sure to kill me in the morning for not checking.

  When morning came, I still saw no sight of him, so I decided to go ask Jin to get him out of the bathroom so that I could take a shower and freshen myself up. I couldn't do any of that with a certain person in my way.

  "You can go in now." Jin said as he walked up to me. "I'm going to have a little talk with Yoonshit while you shower. Don't drown!" He said as he cheerfully went back to where yoongi was sitting on a chair, in the corner of our room next to my bed. Jesus, what is Jin going to say? He looks like he's about to scold a five year old for eating cookies out of the jar. Oh well, if Yoongi hadn't shoved me the night before, I'd be a little more worried for his sake. So instead, I walked straight into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth.

——

~Yoongi's POV~

  Shit.

  Shit, shit, shit.

  That's all I could think as Jin was scolding me for pushing Jimin last night.

  Jin is a best friend and a brother to me. He knew all of my secrets and everything about me. And when I say everything, I mean everything. He does know that I am a werewolf. And was he scared at first? Yes. He definitely screamed like a little ten year old girl as he watched me turn. At first, he hadn't believed that I was actually some half beast half human, but boy did I show him.

  So that's why he is so upset with me right now. Because he knows my strength and he was confused as to why I had used it on Jimin so harshly. I mean, I was just as confused as he was. I don't know why I did it. Maybe I should just tell Jin about my weird actions every time
I'm near Jimin.

No, he will think I'm weird. I can't do this.

  "I just didn't like being touched by Jimin." I stated, but I could tell that Jin thought there was more to it, but he still left it at that.

  "Don't ever hurt him again Min Yoongi, or I swear I will kill you in an instant." He replied, walking towards the door to leave my room. "And you better apologize to him, because I'm not doing it for you." He said as he left my room completely.

Well, that went pretty well if you ask me.

Usually he would hit my head and tell me to get my shit straight but maybe he's just tired of getting onto me like I'm his kid.

——

When I heard the bathroom door being opened, I looked up from the lyrics I was writing to look at Jimin. He was wearing black jeans and a light blue turtleneck that looked a little big on him and gave him sweater paws. His hair was wet and messy and it looked pretty cute, not gonna lie. He had only socks on with no shoes, and he was walking towards his bed without sparing me a glance, but I could tell that he wanted to say something to me.

He probably wanted to yell at me for last night or maybe he wanted to just ask me why I did it to begin with. Honestly I hope he wouldn't do either of the two because I wouldn't know what to say to him. I would just stare at him blankly and then he'd be even more upset than he was before he had said anything to me.

I really want to know what's going on with me. Maybe I should call someone for help, because I know I need it. I'm sure most of the world needs help, though.

I pick up my phone and go through my contacts and all of the names that I no longer speak to, but still have in my phone just in case I decide one day that I need them. I hover my finger over the contact I needed and slowly pressed my finger onto it, leaving the phone ringing out loud, causing Jimin to finally look at me with a confused expression.

Shit, I didn't mean to put it on speaker.

I turn it off of speaker phone and walk outside my dorm and then outside of the house, going to sit on a chair outside. As the person answered, I leaned back into the chair and sucked in some air before speaking.

"Mom?" I say. "Mom are you there?"

"Yooni?" She questions with a sweet voice and I can practically hear the smile on her face. "What did you call for?" She asked.

"Well," I started, and then explained my whole situation about how my eyes change color when Jimin is around sometimes and about how strong his scent is to me. I also explain that I accidentally pushed him out of my way last night just to hide my secret.

"That's good, Yooni." She said slowly. "I'm glad you hid it from Jimin, but-" She stopped talking for a second and then sighed into the phone. The sound of regret filled the air around the phone call.

"But what?" I asked, confused.

"Well I guess you would eventually find out." She said quietly. "But I didn't figure that it would be so soon, being so young and all. And he's a boy. I mean I don't have a problem with Jimin or the fact that he's a boy, but it's just unusual in these types of situations, sweetie."

"Mom.." I said slowly, curiosity killing me.

"Yes?" She stopped talking and started finally listening to me instead of going on.

"What the hell are you talking about right now?" I asked, confused for the hundredth time in a five minute phone call.

"Oh." She said, sounding surprised and confused all at once. "Well. You see, Yoonie, hun.." She took in a deep breath and answered quickly. "Jimin is your mate."

"Wait, can you repeat that last sentence?"

"Jimin is your mate." She said securely, and then we both went silent.

~

Edited
(August 23, 2019)