Her Number | 14 |

~Jimin's POV~

It's been a couple of days since the last talk that me and Yoongi had where he spilled the tea with his ex. He hasn't talked to me since then, but I've had a feeling that he wants to. I don't know why, but I just decided to give him some time alone since his ex girlfriend did literally just bust into his life again all of a sudden.

Oh. He's not thinking about her again is he? He doesn't want her back right? I hope not, that bitch cheated on him in front of his very own eyes. Why would he want her back? Ew. Pussy sounds terrible. I don't fuck with that straight shit, but that's just me. If Yoongi wants her, I'll leave him alone for good. I can't be following him around expecting something more than a friendship if I can barely even talk to him.

I hear a knock at our door, and I stand up to go answer it to see who is there. I was so lost in my thoughts that I completely was unaware that it could literally be anybody. The person at the door could be holding a gun, and I just opened the door. I look up to see Mia. Shit- I try to close the door, but she catches it and invited herself in.

"Hello there to you too cutie." She smiles at me, and steps to the side. "Well, aren't you going to say something?" She asks and I just stare at her like a lost puppy. What do I say? Leave? Don't ever come back? Yoongi is mine, stay away? I can't say any of these, it's heartless and mean.

"What do you mean am I not going to say something?" I ask her and she giggles.

"I came here to look for you, actually." She steps towards me and grabs into my arm. "Mind showing me your room?"

Okay this is weird. Why is she here to see me? She doesn't even know my name, much less who I am. Is this all to get close to Yoongi? I don't want this hoe stealing my man so, leave? Should I tell her to leave? No it's rude. I'll show her my room, but she's not staying forever. Just until Yoongi gets back from the studio.

"Okay," I take her hand and lead her into my room, closing the door. "Now tell me the real reason you want me to show you my room." I bluntly say, and her eyes widen.

"I seriously just wanted to see your room..."

"Jimin." I say. "My name is Jimin."

"Right." She sits on Yoongi's bed and looks around the room. "Who's your roommate Jiminie?" She asks me and looks into my eyes, waiting for a response. Ew why did she use my nickname? Only my friends call me that.

"Yoongi.." I slowly say, and her eyes look at the ground, and she starts giggling.

"Yoongi hates me.." She says nonchalantly and then stand up from his bed, moving over onto mine instead. "Jiminie do you know why he hates me?"

"Yes, actually I do know why." I frown as I remember mine and his conversation from the other night.

"Do you hate me too?" She asks and shows me puppy dog eyes. Do I hate her? I mean, I sure don't like her, but hate is a strong use of words. I dislike the fact that she cheated on Yoongi. I dislike the fact that she's trying to steal him from me, but I don't hate her. I could never hate anyone.

"Hate is a strong word Mia." I say as I sit beside her. "But I do really dislike the shit you did to him."

Mia looked at her feet and she went silent. "You know I never wanted things to go this way, but now that I for sure know that Yoongi hates me, I can move on to someone better than him." She looks over at me and smiles. Wait, shit- she's leaning in, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm gay I'm gay- get away. Stranger danger.

As I was about to tell her that I'm not interested, the door flings open and reveals Yoongi who has earbuds in and he looks up at me and then furrows his eyebrows as he sees that Mia is with me. The position that we are in is not helping my situation, is it? I push her off, but Yoongi is already turning his music off and walking toward us.

"Mia, get the fuck out of my house now." Yoongi yells at her and his eyes turn into a dark gold with a tint of red in them. Damn, he's hot when he's pissed. Wrong time to be turned on Jimin. Mia takes the hint that Yoongi is seriously pissed off, and she quietly retreats from the room, and she puts something in my hand before running off.

"What the hell was that?" Yoongi now turns his attention to talking to me instead. "Why was she here? What were you two about to do?"

"Yoongi, it's not even like that." I explain, and he still looks pissed. "She came over and she started talking about how she needed to move on from you, and she started leaning into me." I try to convince him the truth, but he shoots back.

"You weren't even moving away from her." He said with even more anger and he paced the floor. "Were you going to let her kiss you? I thought you liked dick, not whore's vaginas!" He says and I flinch at his words. Why is he taking this so far?

"It's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything anyways." I say and turn my head to the side so he can't see my hurt expression. "I can do whatever I want without your approval."

Yoongi stares at me for a second, his eyes turn even more of a dark red, and the gold starts to fade away rapidly. He speed walks over to me on the bed, and in a fast motion, he gets on top of me, pushing me into the bed and pins my arms to both sides of my head. He looked like he was about to attack me, but not in a hurtful way. In his eyes I see lust and anger. A sight that I have never seen on him before.

Why is he in top of me? Why is my heart beat picking up its pace and why is my breath hitched? I'm scared to even look at him right now, I'm embarrassed and completely confused about why we are in this position right now. God, I like this position though. Wait no stop thinking that.

"If I say that you can't date that bitch," he slowly whispers in my ear, making me shiver at his hot breath and lips so close to my skin. "Then you won't fucking do it"

Yoongi then got off of me, making my breathing go back to a normal pace but cheeks still red and stained that color for probably the rest of the night. Honestly, shit. Imagine having mad sex with his dominate ass personality. I'd let him fuck me up, I mean damn. Wait, shouldn't I be mad that he just got jealous over Mia of all people, and told me to stay away? Maybe he's still in love with her and wants me to stay away. But I want her to stay away from him too. Shit, what's happening? I'm so confused.

I look down at the ground to see the thing that Mia has put in my hand before exiting the room, and I see that it is a small piece of paper. The paper is blue and folded into pieces, and it was on the ground because Yoongi jumped on top of me and made me accidentally drop it. I look for Yoongi and see that he's already gone and in the bathroom. I hear the shower running and so I bend over to pick up the paper. I open the folded parts and look at the little writing on it.

It's Mia's number..?

~