My Mate | 28 |

Maybe if I use an innocent picture,
I won't feel as shitty for this chapter-

(99+ Content)

~Yoongi's POV~

  "W-what?" Jimin said as I stared at him. "Why are you looking at me l-like that?" He said and I turned my pure golden-brown eyes away from him and closed them. Maybe if I don't see him, I won't do anything bad.

  "Jimin.." I slowly said and covered my face with both of my hands. "Baby, If you don't leave this room right now, I swear you'll regret it." I said and he huffed and then came closer.

  "Why, Yoongi?" He asked with an innocent voice that sent chills down my neck and arms as I sat down on my bed to try to gain feeling back into my numb legs. God damnit Jimin, just leave or you won't be able to walk straight.

  Why is he being so difficult?

  "Jimin-" I felt him grow even closer so I grabbed my pillow and began to sink my face into it. Jimin sat next to me and placed his small hand on my bare back. "Just please leave the room or else.."

  "Or else what?" He breathed down my neck and I threw my pillow across the room.

  "Or else I'll fuck you right here, right now."

  There was a few seconds of long silence that made me uncomfortable. I looked over at Jimin and he was already looking up at me with his soft brown eyes and a small smirk on his lips. "Then do it." He said.

  And that's when I lost it.

  I pulled Jimin onto my lips harshly and made him gasp as I did so, but he started to kiss back with more passion than we usually kiss with. I could feel his smooth lips as they matched like a puzzle piece to mine. His big plump lips felt so normal and so good against mine. I bit his lower lip and made him slightly moan, and I took this chance to slip my tongue in his mouth and he didn't even fight for dominance as I took over his mouth. I can't resist anymore. I've waited too long.

  I slipped my hand under his shirt and he winced as the coldness touched his bare skin under the fabric. I eventually pulled his shirt off of his body and I yanked the neckless that was around his neck to pull him deeper into the sloppy kiss again.

  I pushed Jimin onto my bed and released our kiss only to start kissing down his jaw and neck. He moaned as I sucked on his sensitive skin and then whined as I suddenly stopped.

  "I told you." I smirked and then kissed Jimin's neck again, causing him to hum in delight.

  I swept my hand across his stomach as I slowly made my way to his pants. I stopped and looked at Jimin to see if I could go any further. He gave me a nod and so I continued.

  I slowly unzipped his pants which caused him to whine and I chuckled at his neediness.

  "Be patient, baby." I said to him. "You're the one who caused this." I told him and I threw the towel off of my waist and he gulped and looked up at me with big, impatient eyes.

  "Y-Yoongi," Jimin closed his eyes and moaned as I touched him through the cloth that separated any bare contact. "P-please.."