A Helping Hand | 18 |

~Nobody's POV~

    Jimin and Mia stayed up for about an hour talking about Yoongi. Mia had accidentally told him that Yoongi had a mate, and that his mate was Jimin. He had no clue what a mate was, and he didn't understand why he was Yoongi's mate. So- he did what any other person would do. He invited Mia over the next morning to talk about it.

    As soon as he told the other members that he invited Mia over for breakfast, they all gasped and looked at Jimin with wide eyes. "Yoongi is going to kill you!" Hoseok said. "Not before I do! What the hell Jimin!? Why would you invite that bitch into our house!" Jin yelled and threw up his hands dramatically as Namjoon held him away from Jimin.

    "I need to talk to her about something." Jimin mumbled and played with his hands.

    "Anything she knows I know ten times more! Why didn't you ask me for help?" Jin said to Jimin and he shied away from him.

    "I didn't think you'd know about.." Jimin said and then got closer to Jin's ear and whispered "mates."

    Seokjin's eyes widened even more than before and then he backed up from Jimin. "Why didn't you just talk to Yoongi about that?" He whispered. All of the other members were just glancing and watching as they talked. None of them dared to say a word when they heard a knock on the door.

    "I'll get it." Jin said as he ran towards the door.

    "No!" Jimin said while running after him.

    Jin opened the door and revealed Mia standing there. She wore black skinny jeans and a white top that matched her white converse. She looked cute in her outfit, but Jin didn't like her enough to compliment it.

    "I need to talk to you." Mia said. Jin turned around to see Jimin standing behind him. "Not you Jimin. I need to talk to Jin." She shyly said to him. Why does she want to talk to me? Jin thought as he walked outside to sit down with her. Jimin walked back inside after he huffed and started mumbling words.

    "I know you absolutely hate me and all, but we both know how Yoongi is..." Mia started the conversation. "We both know that his mate is Jimin, so why hasn't he done a single thing about it?" She said and Jin looked at her with his mouth wide open.

    "I know!" Jin said and sighed. "Jimin knows that Yoongi is a werewolf, but he wouldn't tell him that Jimin is his mate. He said he wanted Jimin to fall for him before he told him." Jin ducked down into the chair he was sitting in. He was relieved to finally tell someone what he had been keeping in for so long. He knows that Yoongi needs to tell Jimin. He would be so much happier.

    "Yes! That's why I'm here actually... I need to tell you something." She said and waited for a second, trying to think of how to word things. "I texted Jimin last night and one thing led to another and... I accidentally told him that he was Yoongi's mate."

   "YOU WHAT?!" Jin screamed and started to panic. Yoongi is going to kill someone today, and he doesn't want it to be him.

    "I thought Jimin already knew!" Mia said back. "I'm sorry! I'm not telling him what a mate is. I'm going to let Yoongi do it all on his own. But the reason I was invited here was to tell Jimin.. but on my way here.. I realized that I don't want to be the bitch who ruins everything again. I know I've never said sorry for my past, but I'm trying to be a better person."

    "How are you going to be a better person Mia?" Jin rolled his eyes and chuckled.

    "By helping you make Jimin fall in love with Yoongi."

——

~Yoongi's POV~

    As I opened my eyes the next morning, I could smell food being cooked and chatting in the kitchen. I guess they're getting ready to eat breakfast. Why did nobody try to wake me up?

    I pull the blanket off of me and sit up in my bed stretching and I look over at Jimin's bed to see that he was missing. He must be in the kitchen or something then. I stand up fully and put on my house shoes and walk over to the dining room and everyone stops what they are doing and stare at me. Is there something wrong with me? Why are they staring at me? Even Jin is looking at me weird. Where's Jimin? I start to sniff for his scent, but I find only another one.

    "What?" I say coldly and everyone goes back to cooking and cleaning things except for Jin who walked over towards me and put a hand on my arm.

    "Yoongi, I know you absolutely hate Mia, and  all of the members could sense that you didn't like her but..." Jin said and then slowly looked at his feet.

    "But what?" I say, curiosity and fear overtaking my body. What's going on damnit?

   "She's here to eat breakfast with us. Jimin invited her over." He said and he quickly ran back to Namjoon, afraid of my answer.

    Anyone who could see me right now could see that my eyes were changing colors, and my veins were showing bad through my pale skin. I had a million thoughts running through my mind, but only one stuck out amongst them all.

    Why the fuck did Jimin invite Mia over?

~
💀🍷💀
Y'all probably yelling at me Bc this is a werewolf story with not much wolf shit going on but we getting there sis 😔✊
~