Breakfast With The Evil | 19 |

~Nobody's POV~

"Yoongi!" Jimin started running towards him with a huge smile on his face. "I hope you don't mind but..." but before Jimin could finish, Yoongi grabbed his hand and dragged him into their room.

"Why is Mia here?" Yoongi asked with anger filling his voice. He didn't know why Jimin was being so friendly with Mia even after he already knew how many things she did to him. Does it mean nothing to him? Does he mean nothing to him?

"Yoongi just hear me out." Jimin rushed to say, grabbing Yoongi's arm. It got hard for Yoongi to focus because of the shock running through his body and the feeling of Jimin barely even holding his arm. "Mia has changed. She wants to... She wants another chance. She's staying here until noon, so you might as well suck it up and be friendly to her for a while. Let her show you how she's changed. Please..."

"No." Yoongi said coldly and turned around, making Jimin's hand slide away from his arm. Yoongi didn't like the feeling of him slipping away like that, but he doesn't want to give Mia another chance. period.

"Please Yoongi?" Jimin said, slowly walking up behind him and sliding his two small arms around Yoongi's waist and hugging him from the back. He put his head on Yoongi's back and he could hear his breath hitch. "For me?"

——

What was Yoongi gonna do? Say no?

Jimin literally begged him, so he finally gave in and told Jimin that he would only see how Mia has changed, but he wasn't promising a full acceptance of apology or anything. Mia would have to do a lot more than apologize and act different to make Yoongi forgive her.

All of the family (A/N yes I did just say family) and Mia were sitting at the table waiting for breakfast to be served by Jin. Namjoon had went and got an extra chair from outside that he sat on. He gave Mia the regular dining chair. Mia told him that he didn't have to do that, but he insisted and she thanked him anyway.

Jin walked in with the last bit of the food, and soon it was ready to be served. They all thanked Seokjin for such a tasty looking meal and they began to dig in. Jin watched as everyone ate, making sure they didn't have bad taste because Jin surely didn't mess anything up. If anything is messed up, it's their taste buds.

"It's so good!" Mia exclaimed with a look of satisfaction. "I didn't know you could cook so good Jin."

"Thank you!" Jin said with a big grin on his face. "I've known how to cook for a while, I just never had to use it until we all moved into this house."

What the hell is going on? Yoongi thought to himself. The Seokjin... and THE Mia.. are getting along? Why is this happening?

Yoongi thought that he had to of missed something. This is a completely different world. First Jimin invited Mia over. Then she says she's changed in a better way, and THEN Jin is being nice to her?! What the hell?

"Yoongi!" Mia said, breaking him from his thought. "Can you trade seats with me, I'd feel better sitting over there."

"What.." Was all Yoongi said. Trade seats? Bitch why?

"Pleaaasee" She said and Yoongi looked over to where she was sitting. She was sitting at the very end of the table and Jimin was on her left. Sure, I'll sit next to Jimin any day.

"Sure." Was all he actually said and they both stood up, taking their plates with them. She could've asked to trade seats before they started eating, but that would mean that Mia would actually do something right for once.

"Jimin, are you blushing sweetie?" Mia said as Yoongi sat down. She was beginning to start her plan of bringing the two together. Yoongi didn't know that Mia was doing this, and neither did Jimin. The only person who knew was Jin, and hopefully he would help out whenever Mia wasn't around to do anything.

"N-no!" Jimin looked down at his plate and then shoved food in his mouth.

"Oh baby are you sick?" Jin felt Jimin's head and then shook his head. "Nope, you're definitely just blushing." He smiled at Mia who smiled back. This is already too easy for them. Soon, they're going to make Jimin realize his love for Yoongi.

~