Werewolf | 7 |

~Jimin's POV~

    "If only you knew.." Yoongi said, looking down with a hint of sadness and a lot of pain making its way to his face. He suddenly walked out of the door and I stood still in the middle of our dorm, confused and slightly worried. Is his secret really that important? I mean, I understand if something is bothering him, but how would his secret affect any of us? How would his secret affect me in any way? Yoongi's secret is his problem. Not mine, not Hoseok, not Namjoon, not anybody's problem except for his. Why does he think that his secret could do anything to us? This literally makes no sense to me.

Why is he so dramatic? Just tell me your secret and move on, I won't see you differently at all. Or would I? Would I..? What the hell is this man's secret?! Is he a prostitute or undercover cop who's trying to catch one of the members doing something bad? Is it like those movies where someone's actually betraying us all and trying to kill us? Or maybe Yoongi is the one who wants to kill us all. Should I be worried? No, I'm being just as dramatic as him right now with all of this overthinking. I just need to go walk all of this thinking off.

——
                       ~Yoongi's POV~

Fuck this. I walk out of the door, leaving Jimin with a confused face and probably many more things to say, but I just walked right out. I needed to go get fresh air before I completely burst out in an anxiety attack. I need to calm down.

I decided to go outside and look around the place. We had a garden in the back and it was kind of a medium size one. It had many different flowers that mainly included lavender and roses. I always thought they looked pretty when they bloomed, but I never really observed who planted them and I never came to just look at them. I stare at them with awe until I heard a noise come from the trees. I suddenly sensed an intense smell of another wolf and I quickly hid in a bush as I sat there waiting for them to come out.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming from the house and I sighed lowly and realized that this person could be in danger right now. Why the hell is this wolf here anyways? This is my home and my territory. These are my trees and my people. If they don't leave, I'll have to force them to. I smelt a strong scent of vanilla as the footsteps got closer. Shit, that's Jimin. He walked to the garden and sat on a bench that had been there ever since we bought this house. As soon as Jimin got comfortable, I could sense the wolf smell getting closer. Closer to Jimin.

——

~3RD PERSON~

Jimin had no clue that there had been two werewolves hiding on both sides of him. Hell, Jimin doesn't even know that werewolves exist. But a couple of seconds later, he turned around to be face to face with a big and tall wolf that had brown fur and golden brown eyes. He looked frightened at it and his face that was once settled was now in fear and he was aware that he was in danger. The wolf suddenly started to growl at Jimin, inching closer and closer. Suddenly, Yoongi jumped out of a random bush and stood in front of Jimin in anger and ready to punch the wolf.

"Get lost." Yoongi said unafraid of the wolf that was now standing in front of both of them.

"Yoongi!" Jimin whisper shouted. "You're gonna make it bite you! Why are you trying to pick a fight with a damn animal!"

The wolf started to growl even more and moved forward more, getting ready to lunge at Yoongi and Jimin. As soon as the wolf was about to attack, Yoongi quickly lunges forward at the wolf and knocked both of them on the ground. Jimin went into shock and only stood there with a tear rolling down his eye and a frightened facial expression. "Yoongi, no!" Jimin cried for Yoongi but he thought it was no use. Jimin wanted to run up and help but he knew he was weaker than the wolf and even if he wanted to, he couldn't move. Suddenly, Yoongi looked over at Jimin and then back at the wolf who was now even more angry than before. As the wolf was running towards him, Yoongi was left with no other choice.

Yoongi changed into his wolf form, showing his silky black fur and golden-yellow colored eyes. He was much bigger than the other wolf who was now whimpering and trying to turn back. Jimin stood there in even more shock than before, his eyes were wider than ever. Did Yoongi actually just turn into a wolf? Am I seeing things? He thought and as soon as the wolf tried to run away, Yoongi ran fast up to him and bit the poor wolf in the neck and he started viciously attacking the smaller.

Eventually, Yoongi was finally done toying with the small wolf. He only hurt him enough to make him cry and run off to where he came from. Yoongi knew that there would not ever be another sign of that wolf or its pack again. He turned around to see that Jimin was no longer standing in the spot that he was in before, but instead he was sitting against a tree with a confused and still feared look on his face.

Yoongi turned back into his human form and walked up to Jimin cautiously and knelt down in front of him. Jimin shuffled back a little more until he was completely pressed against the tree and had nowhere else to go.

    "W-what just happened?" Jimin stuttered and looked into Yoongi's eyes, examining every part of them. He saw that they changed back to brown, and he thought about whether or not he was dreaming or if this was all real.

    "I told you," Yoongi looked back into Jimin's eyes, putting his hand on Jimin's knee. "I told you I had a secret."

"Y-you n-never said that you.." Jimin trailed off with his words for a second before changing them. "How did you just turn into a wolf? Am I dreaming? Is this real?" Jimin had a wave of emotions of his face that kept changing with every question. Yoongi thought it looked adorable but he decided to answer Jimin before he'd try to hug him to death for being so cute.

"I'm a werewolf." Yoongi sighed and then sat next to Jimin. "A werewolf comes in packs, they have mates, they change from human form and wolf form. I'm not gonna explain every little detail, but yes. I am a werewolf. It would not exactly affect our group if everyone knew, but it would most likely scare one of them to the point that one of them might even kill me- I mean I don't know how they would react to me and my true form, I don't know if they'd still see me as me. That's why I try to stay away from the group as much as possible, I try to distance myself because what if someone did find out and they did hate me? It wouldn't hurt as much when they told me they didn't like me anymore if I just keep my distance."

"I- is that why.." Jimin looked over at Yoongi who was already staring at him. "Is that why you never spoke to me?" Jimin pouted.

Yoongi could feel his heart shatter because the sound and look of disappointment and sadness in Jimin's face when he asked this question. Yoongi thought that Jimin would get scared and run away, but instead he's asking questions and is actually curious. Yoongi loves this moment so much, he wished it could last forever.

"Well- yeah." Yoongi fiddled with his ear and neck and he answered him. "I didn't want to completely ignore you guys, I'm just scared that I'll get hurt and I don't want to get hurt."

"Yoongi," Jimin turned completely to him and softly laid his hand on Yoongi's arm. "We are family. I am one thousand percent positive that if you told everyone, they wouldn't see you any differently. We love you Yoongi, you know that. Even though you think we don't notice you, we always do. We always observe you even though you make no effort to talk to us. We always make sure that we learn the little things about you. Like the way you talk and the way you always sleep. Or like The way your gummy smile brightens up a room even though you rarely show it. Yoongi, we all freaking love you and we just want you to talk to us more!" Jimin playfully pushed Yoongi's arm and smiled until his eyes were shut closed. "They won't care, just as long as you open up to us from now on."

Yoongi sat there in disbelief. Had the members really cared enough to observe him so much? He always thought they knew nothing about him. He never knew.

"I am so sorry" Yoongi sucked in air and tried not to tear up. "I never knew that you guys even noticed me. I thought I was more of a backup person of the group. I'll try to open up more for you guys, but I'm not telling anyone else about the werewolf thing. I need time."

"Then time is what I'll give you." Jimin slightly smiled, and stood up, holding his hand out for Yoongi to take.

~
This isn't how I wanted it to go. 🤷‍♀️
~