LY | 21 |

~Jimin's POV~

A few hours passed by and I heard a light knock on my door before Yoongi slowly pushed it open. He looked at me for a second and then limped his way over to his bed with crutches to help him walk.

"Why do you need crutches?" I asked him and he smiled lightly.

"I got twelve stitches in my leg." Yoongi said and then slowly laid onto his bed. "What? Would you rather me go around in a wheel chair? Because I for sure can't walk without something to help me."

"Sorry..." I looked down at my hands. God I'm an idiot, of course he can't walk good. He literally was pouring blood with a huge cut on his leg, what did I expect? A bandaid?

"It's okay." Yoongi told me. "You're still a baby, you didn't know." He said and I snapped my head over to look fiercely at him.

"Yoongi! I am not a baby!" I whined accidentally. "I- I'm not." I looked back down at my hands and started to play with my pillow.

"Okay, little baby. Calm down." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "But anyways, the doc said I can't perform on stage for a while. He told me I shouldn't really stand or do much so I guess I'll just lie in bed for a few weeks and stare at the wall."

"I could keep you company." I said a little too quickly. Oh God, no. Why did I even suggest that? I'm so dumb sometimes. He doesn't want me here.

"Good, I don't want to be lonely." Yoongi said and turned over to face me. "Would you take care of me kid?" He asked me.

Take care of Yoongi for a few weeks? Be able to be with him all the time? Who would pass up such an opportunity? Maybe he'll get to know me and like me. Who wouldn't say yes to that?

"No" I said and looked away. Wait.. why am I playing hard to get right now? I should be happy that he even asked me to help him.

"Please?" Yoongi said and I could hear the pout in his voice. I turn my head back to see Yoongi with puppy eyes and his bottom lip stuck out. How the hell can he be so adorable? I want to pinch his cheeks. Ugh..

"Fine." I say and pretend to be unhappy. "But you have to cooperate with me old man."

"Okay baby, I promise." He says, making my stomach fill with butterflies. I don't mind that he's calling me baby, but I wish he was using in as a pet name, not as an actual baby child.

——

    The past few days I had been getting up early and bringing Yoongi's breakfast to his bed, I had helped him get out of bed to walk to the bathroom, and I had been giving him his dinner as well. He would occasionally ask me for his notebook or laptop to write lyrics and to make beats for songs and I would just sit there and watch him as he did it.

    He has a really unique style of doing things, and I learned a lot these past few days just by watching him. I feel like a doctor whose patient is completely helpless. He would sometimes even wince at the pain of the cut and he would get pissed that he couldn't go to one of our concerts.

   As of now it is almost 5PM and we are supposed to be going to a concert that starts at 7PM. I was looking through my wardrobe to find something to wear when I felt eyes on me.