| 2 |

~Yoongi's POV~

    All seven of our members were called to meet each other. Eventually, we found out that we debut soon.. As in soon, I mean that today is the day. How nice is that?

    I have been waiting for nearly too long to have my work be recognized, and here I am on a stage performing. I'm glad to be a part of this group, even though I firstly wanted to start off as a solo artist with my music.

  But I am happy that I got in with BTS. The members and I have gotten along pretty well since we had first met.

   Hoseok and I had especially gotten along as good friends. The moment I saw his annoyingly bright smile and he pinched my cheeks, I knew he'd be a sunshine for my dull life. He had never failed to make me- or anyone for that matter- smile. He's our sunshine.

-

   The full seven members of BTS.

   Here we are.

  After all of our hard work and dedication, here we are on a stage, performing our last debut song and dance. We were all especially nervous, but we made sure not to show it in our faces as we had a couple of people cheer for us. People for sure cheered as Jimin pulled his shirt up, letting everyone see his abs and toned skin. Ugh, of course they're cheering.

   Look at him.

  Jimin has such a great personality as far as I can tell. He's so pure and sweet, but I haven't ever personally talked to him. I just sit back and watch as he has conversations with everyone else, but never me. Why would he have a conversation with me? I'm cold and heartless, and he's kind and sweet.

  Two complete opposites, yet here I am feeling useless as he laughs at a joke that Hoseok made, or laughing at how Joon had fell or hit someone on accident. Namjoon mostly ran into me on accident. He says it's because I'm so small, but I personally think it's because he just carelessly steps everywhere when and where he wants, making us six the poor victims of his.

   I know I may seem a little stupid for having talked to every single member except for the one that I actually felt the desire to, but I'm just scared to.

  For some reason, I feel like I would mess up as I spoke or that I'd stutter and that he would laugh at me. No, Jimin wouldn't laugh at me but I'm still scared to talk to him and I don't know why. I just shiver at the thought of being rejected so badly. What if he rejects me?

  I wanted to talk to him so bad but I never really get the chance to. The only time I could talk to him is when we are in our dorms, and I don't really want to seem like a creepy man trying to have a conversation with someone by knocking on their door and asking for entrance. So, I promised myself that I will talk to Jimin the day he initiated the conversation. It's not a pride thing. It's just a "please talk to me first because I don't want to stalk you." Type of thing.

——

  Our debut was officially over, and we were sitting backstage now and all I could think about was the strong scent in the room. It smells so amazing. For a moment, I could swear I felt my eyes change colors, but I pushed the thought back and closed my eyes to re-adjust them.