In My Arms | 23 |

~Jimin's POV~

"The chubby one needs to learn how to sing."

"Jimin is getting uglier every day 😬"

"He really tried to hit that high note. At least he tried 🤷‍♀️"

"Why is Jimin even in BTS? They'd be so much better without him."

"Ew Park Jimin is fugly wtf.."

I could feel my heart beat faster as I thought of the comments that had once been said to me. I should've never looked at the comments again. I felt the emotions overwhelm me again.

Of course I'm useless. Nobody likes me. I bet the members don't even think I should be in this group. Maybe I should just go.. They and everyone else would appreciate it..

I feel tears start to drown my face and I curled into a ball on the edge of my bed against the wall. I started sobbing with hate filling my heart. Why do they all hate me?

——
~Yoongi's POV~

I walk into my room to get ready to sleep and I could only see darkness overwhelm me and I couldn't see anything but the light of the sunset coming through the blinds of the window.

I suddenly hear soft crying in the darkness and I walk over to turn on the lamp that sits on the table between mine and Jimin's beds.

My mouth gapes open as I stare at a curled up Jimin on his bed with tear stains and puffy red eyes. He was crying. He looked up at me and then started sobbing even more.

"T-they don't l-love me Yoongi.." He says and then stuffs his face back into his hands and places his head in between his knees. I knew what he was referring to. I sit on the bed next to him and I hug him softly and pet his head.

"Baby, yes they do. Don't listen to toxic people.." I try to comfort him. I should be breaking the necks of those bastards. Why would they hurt such an innocent and loving and caring person?

"B-but they said-"

"Don't listen to what they say. They're worthless humans who only want attention. They wish they could be you. They're jealous and that's why they're hating on you so much. You're perfect Jiminie. Perfect." I say and a tear rolls down my face as I hug him tighter.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him. Jimin is sensitive and gets hurt easier than the rest of us do. He knew that it would be a part of this group and the fame, but he still took the offer to join. I wish I could just protect him.

"I-If I'm perfect.. T-then why do they h-hate me?" Jimin softly says- his sobs causing him to stutter his words.

"Because, Jimin..." I sigh "Some people are rude and honestly just mean.. I'm sorry.."

We sit there for a couple of minutes and Jimin finally stops crying. I sit for a while before I realize that he had fallen asleep.

I lay him on his bed and take off his socks and pull the blanket over both of us. I hug him softly and he puts his head into my chest.

Soon enough, I fall asleep
with him in my arms.

~
As if chapters couldn't get shorter-
~