Whats A Mate? | 17 |

~Jimin's POV~

Jin and Yoongi still haven't gotten back home yet after going to the park. I look over at my phone on my table to see the time. It's 3:32PM, they have been gone for only an hour. The longest hour ever. I'm literally so bored I could do anything. I sit my phone back on my table and look behind my picture frame that held a picture of me and all of the other members in it. Behind the picture was the little paper that Mia had left in my hand before she left.

Should I text her? I mean, I have no friends to talk to and I'm bored, so maybe I will. Okay, let's be honest here. The only reason I kept Mia's number was because I realized that Yoongi told me not to talk to her. No, he basically told me I couldn't. So, I wanted to be rebellious, of course.

Nobody tells me what to do, I'm a brat. No shame in it either, I'm not going to let people boss me around. So- I pick up the paper and put the number into my phone, labeling her name as "Mia😈" I finally decided to text her as I waited for Yoongi to get back home. Nothing else better to do. I mean hey, who knows, maybe I'll make a new friend.

Me
Hi! ☺️ It's me Jimin.

Mia😈
Hi Jiminie! I thought
you would throw away
my number! 💜☺️

——

~Yoongi's POV~

I got back home finally. Jin forced me to go eat at some random buffet in town and he made me walk all the way there and all the way back home. I had never wanted to just lay in my bed for so long in my life. So as soon as I got home, I went straight to my room and was greeted with Jimin.

"Yoongi!" Jimin smiled happily as if he hadn't seen me in ten days. "Where did you go? You two were gone for so long." He asked as I took my coat off and hung it on a hanger.

"Jin forced me to walk all the way to town!" I vented to him. "Can you believe how many steps it takes to get home just to go eat at a buffet?"

"You guys went out to eat?" He questioned me. "Why wasn't I invited?" He pouted and looked down.

Damn please don't ever do that again or I'll hug you until you can't breathe anymore.

"I didn't even know we were going.." I told him and he stopped pouting finally, "We just... talking about... things." I said while avoiding any eye contact.

"What kind of things?" He asked and I hesitated for a second.

    "Uh- basketball." I say slowly and Jimin gives me a questionable look.

    "You like basketball?" He asks me.

    "I play basketball, Jiminie." I laugh and feel relief overwhelm me because I got away with my little lie. I can't tell Jimin what me and Jin talked about. No way.

    "Have you been sitting in your bed ever since I left?" I asked him and he quickly looked away from me.

    "No- I.. I have been texting a f-friend of mine." He stuttered and mumbled. That's weird, what the hell? Who...?

    "What friend?" I ask, my curiosity getting to me.

    "Wouldn't you like to know." He said and turned to face the other way. What the hell is going on? I am so confused.