Werewolf | 30 |

~Yoongi's POV~

"I know you're a werewolf." Hoseok said to me with no hesitation and my smile was washed away and I had a sudden fear engulf me. What did he just say to me?

"W-what?" I ask and he smiled brightly and put his hand on mine.

"It's okay." He said to me. "It's alright, you're not the only one Yoongz, it's okay I promise."

"Why call me Yoongz? That's just- it's weird. And how do you know about.. about me?"

"I want a cute nickname to call you by too, Yoongz. And I know you're a werewolf because I am as well." Hoseok said. I brushed off the nickname part and my eyes widened once I realized what he had said.

"W-Wait, what?" I said and he threw himself towards my lap and started laughing.

"Y-You're so tiny and scared, I'm sorry." He said and laughed even more. I thumped his arm and he got up and finally collected himself. "S-Sorry it's just.. the reason I came in here is because I never knew if you thought about me being one, and by the looks of it, you didn't even know I was one." Hoseok said and then his smile faded away as he looked into my eyes.

"But... But Yoongz.." He let out a shy laugh. "I-I don't want to hide anymore, and I know that you don't either so.."

"So what?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I want to tell everyone." Hoseok said and my eyes widened at the thought of it.

What if they kicked us out? What if they thought we were useless monsters or what if they called the police? What if they thought we were insane and sent us to a hospital or something? What if-

"I know you're scared Yoongz, but I know how everyone is.." Hoseok cut off my thoughts, leaving my eyebrows to furrow and stomach to turn. "I know that we are all a family and I know that they're accepting of us all. I mean, look at you and Jimin. We all accepted you, we all love you guys and nothing will change that."

"Yeah, but what if-"

"So? What if, Yoongi? What if? Is that how you want to spend your life?" He said to me, making me look down and tears came to my eyes making them burn. "Caught in an endless lie and covering yourself from your true family and never being able to live and love because of mere words? 'What if?' So what if they don't accept us? We will have each other Yoongi."

He's right. He's right about everything. We have each other, and I have Jimin and Seokjin. I know that they would never kick us out or anything. It's just the anxiety getting to me. I know that they love me, and I know they they love Hobi for sure.

"F-Fine." I stuttered. "But please promise me one thing, Hobi." He looked up at me with gleaming eyes and bright ones at that.

"Promise you what?" He asked with curiosity.

"Promise me that you won't call me 'Yoongz' in there." I say and he smiles again.

"I'm not promising that, Yoongz. I know I'll break my promise." He says and grabs my hand as I roll my eyes. He lifts me from my bed and forced me into the living room where everyone else was seated and chatting.