I Lied.. | 25 |

~Yoongi's POV~

"Who's your mate Yoongi?" Jimin asked me and I hesitated to answer.

What am I supposed to fucking say? "Haha it's actually you, be with me?" HELL NO.

My heart would get rejected and sink faster than Titanic.

"Uh- I um-" I said and then looked around for an escape but with my luck, nobody and nothing could help me. I guess it's time to do what most people do best. Lie. "I haven't found mine yet Jiminie." I said and looked at his face to see if he bought it. I could see his eyes soften and he looked at the ground and kicked it.

"Oh." He said, sounding upset.

Upset? Why is he upset? Did he want me to already have my mate found? Did he want to be my mate? Should I have told him?

"Maybe you'll find your mate someday Yoongi.." Jimin said and he trailed off into the living room to go sit with Hobi. I turned around to see that Jin was in the doorway.

"Please tell me that you weren't listening?" I said and Jin looked at me with a disappointed face. "How will you expect him to like you now Yoongi?" He said as he closed my bedroom door.

"Now he won't try to like you anymore because he thinks you're not in love with him." Jin said and made me realize what I exactly did.

Jimin thinks that I don't like him. He thinks that I haven't found my mate, which means he now thinks I don't love him at all. Shit what did I do? I can't have him thinking he doesn't have any chance with me at all. Fuck. I'm dumb as hell, no wonder why Jin is disappointed.

"Shit, Jin what do I do?" I ask him. "I didn't realize what the hell I just did.."

"Either you go run after him outside and tell him or you just suffer." He said and crossed his arms on his chest. "I'd take the easy way out if you asked me."

"What do you mean he went outside?" I asked him and looked outside the door to see that Jimin was no longer in the living room. "I thought he went with Hoseok?"

"Hell no." Jin said and laughed at my face. "He ran outside and wouldn't tell us where he was going, he just bolted man. Better get going-" That was all I heard before I grabbed my phone and started running.

I knew exactly where Jimin had went.

——

~Jimin's POV~

You know that feeling in your heart when it feels like it was just stabbed and was bleeding out all of your emotions and feelings into your body and making your whole body just feel numb and like you can't move at all?

When it feels like it's just a worthless piece of your fragile body and you can't do anything to stop it from hurting so badly? And you can't stop the horrible pain in it- and the only thing that fully functions at the time is your brain? And your brain is working nonstop to try to make you stop crying and thinking and you're just in desperate need of help?

That's what I felt like right now.

Maybe I'm a little over dramatic, but I thought I would have a chance with Yoongi. I thought.. I thought he liked me. I.. I feel complete when he's around me. I feel like I could live forever when he's there. Like I would never age and even if I did, I knew that he would love my wrinkles and that we would joke around until the day we die but...