Jealousy & Games | 22 |

~Jimin's POV~

  The next day was pretty awkward. Mia had came over to eat with us once again and things between her, me, Yoongi, and Jin were just weird.

  Yoongi had gotten to the point where he could finally walk into the dining room and eat with us like normal families do and so we were now all sitting here eating our dinner.

  The other members could feel the tenseness but they didn't think anything of it. We had all told them that Yoongi was bitten by a stray dog and then he got a lecture from Namjoon for being alone in the woods in the first place.

  Jin and I bit our lips and tried not to laugh at Yoongi's unimpressed face, but he still would nod his head at Namjoon and agree with him.

-
  "Ahem" Hoseok fake coughed to break the silence. "Can you pass me the salt Tae?"

  "Sure." Taehyung said as he reached across the table to hand him the little bottle.

  "That's it- Why is it so awkward?" Namjoon finally said.

  "Honestly, I have no clue." Yoongi laid back into his chair and shrugged.

  I'm not sure why it's so awkward either. It's just the fact that we had to nurse Yoongi and then having to take care of him for so long.

  It was never awkward until Mia came here. She hasn't been here since the incident and it's just something we can't bring up at the moment.

  "Mia.." I slowly said and she snapped her head up to look at me. "Yes?" She said and I eyed her and then eyed the living room and she took that as a sign to go there.

  Gladly she knew what I had been implying to do. She knew I wanted to talk to her about things so she stood and we both went to the small living room area.

  "I'm sorry for being so awkward." She said as she walked in and turned to look at me. "It's just- I was so scared. Nothing like that had ever happened in front of me before. I had always heard terrible stories that my mother told me about werewolves, but- I'm sorry."

  "It's okay, Mia." I chuckled.

  I understand where she's coming from. I had never seen so much blood or been in that type of situation either except once-

  "Thanks." She said. "I'll go back and I won't be as weird anymore." She laughed and went back to her seat and I followed her in.

——

  Dinner went more smoothly after Mia and I talked, and her and Hoseok started joking around and she started to learn more about everyone.

  She started fitting in for once.

  I feel happy for her gaining new friends but I could tell that Yoongi was a bit confused and questioned it but brushed it off.

  "Mia.. Can I talk to you for a second?" Yoongi said and everyone looked in his direction.

  Yoongi wants to talk to Mia? That's a questionable thing to be saying. He doesn't even like her, right? Right?