Mia | 11 |

A/N ~ Ty for 100 reads lol here's just a funny random story

It's not a real part don't worry. ~

~Yoongi's POV~

    After practice was finally over, I decided to go up to Jimin and I dragged him to an empty room.

    "You be my mate, fam." I say and then he smiles.

    "I'm in love with you, you grandpa." Jimin says.

    After this, I did the kiss and then we went to our room and made the sex & I marked him and then I turned into a wolf and Jimin turned into a unicorn and we flew into the clouds and lived happily ever after.

-The End-

...(Of this stupid troll short story, now onto the real shit)

Gonna be good

(Real story)
-------

~Yoongi's POV~

    I made my way out of the practice room and headed to a small coffee shop that I usually go to on the way to our house. I ordered my usual coffee and then headed back to my dorm to finally sleep my problems away. As I walk into the house, I smelt a familiar scent, but I couldn't quite figure out who it was. I decided to follow the scent and it led into the living room. I saw Seokjin sitting on the couch along with the rest of the members. Jin had an angry expression and when he saw me walk in, he bolted up to make his way towards me.

    "Maybe you should just go straight to your room, Yoongi." Jin whispered to me, turning me around to try to force me to walk, but I dodged it and headed all the way into the living room, revealing who owned the familiar scent.

    No wonder why Jin tried to get me to leave. I honestly can not believe who is staring right into my soul right now. This crazy bitch was far gone, why is she here right now?  I thought we were done forever.

    "Mia?" I say as my mouth gapes open. I stare at her in disbelief as she just smirks, knowing that the others are oblivious as to who she is and what's going on.

    "Hey baby." She stands and makes her way to me, clinging onto my arm. I tense up as the scent of strong perfume hits my nose and I scrunch it up as she rubs the scent onto me, making me uncomfortable. Namjoon looks at me in disbelief, Jungkook is confused, Tae has his mouth wide open, Jin is angry still, Hoseok just smiles a little but you can tell he's a little iffy about it, and Jimin..

    Jimin looks completely fine.

    He has no reaction. I can't read his expression, and he isn't looking at me, he's looking at Mia. I don't know what he feels, but I'm now positive that he has zero feelings for me at all. If he did, he would be jealous or mad or sad. But Jimin doesn't even look confused or anything, his face is just straight.

    "Yoongi, who is this?" Hoseok asks, still smiling a now visibly fake smile.

    "I'm his girlfriend." Mia tells him, and I shake her off of my arm and push her back. "Babe what's wrong?"

    "You are not his girlfriend." Jin steps up and drags me back behind him. "That's what's wrong, hoe."

    "Damn" She laughs and steps up confidently to Jin. "When did you become so confident, honey?"

    "Bitch-"

    "Seokjin!" Joon interrupts and steps into the conversation. "How about we just all be nice here and let her explain why she is here."

    "Hell no." Jin rushes to say. "She's not hurting my baby again, get the hell out Mia, nobody wants you here. Why did you let her inside, Tae?"

    "I didn't know it would go this way." Tae defends himself like a little five year old boy. "She said she was Yoongi's friend, she never said girlfriend."

    "She isn't my girlfriend." I step up and say, making everyone including Jimin look in my direction. "And FYI, I don't want you here, Mia. So you either leave now, or we will call the cops on you." I say as calmly as possible. Jin is right, I don't want to be hurt again. Especially not by the person who gave me trust issues and depression in the first place.

    "Fine," Mia says, grabbing her bag and heading towards the door. "But you'll want me sooner or later, and I'll make sure of it." She opens the door and blows me a kiss, leaving the house making the tension in the room die down.

    "Who the hell is that?" Hoseok questioned for the second time, wanting the real answer.

    "She's my ex girlfriend." I say and turn around going to my room, giving no further explanation. I will not let her back into my life again. Never.

~

Sorry-

Short chapter again lol but yolo

How do you feel about Mia? :D

~