Sexuality | 13 |

~Yoongi's POV~

    I couldn't help myself from spilling out all of my feelings to Jimin. He's my mate, I felt wrong keeping things from him even if he doesn't know he's my mate. I want him to know every single thing possible about me. I want him to see me as someone who he can be just as open with and share his problems with as well. He hasn't shared any problems with me, he never seems like he has problems either.

I know it's all just a mask. Every single person in this awful world has problems. Every person has complaints and has people's irrelevant opinions and useless comments about them. I don't know why Jimin hides his problems. Or maybe he doesn't hide his problems. Maybe Jimin has a girlfriend that he tells all of his problems to.

Girlfriend? Hm, I wonder.. I've never heard Jimin talk about girls or any of his relationships for that matter. Has he ever been in a relationship before? Why am I being so nosy right now? Because I'm curious.

"Jimin?" I say out loud, hoping he would hear me over his earphones. He looked over at me with a questioning look. "Yes?" He asks back. Here goes nothing.

"Have you.." I started to ask a question, but then tried to abort the mission once I realized how weird it sounded. "Nevermind." I say and look back at the book I was reading.

"No," Jimin takes his earbuds out and gives me his full attention, turning on his bed to look me eye to eye now. "What is it? Something bothering you?"

"Well, no.. I just had a question, but I don't want to be nosy for asking it."

"What is it?" Jimin asks slowly.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

——
~Jimin's POV~

Why did he just ask me this? How do I react? What do I say? I've only ever been in one relationship and it was in high school. And it was with a boy. I can't tell him about my relationship with a guy! He'll completely see me differently... Which is what he said when he told me I'd see him different if I found out his secret too.

I should tell him, shouldn't I? He told me his biggest secret possible, and here I am trying to keep mine away. I kind of think that's unfair, but what if he completely disowned me as a human?.. He's straight, he wouldn't understand the struggle of sexuality. But still, he trusted me with his secret, it's time to return the favor.

"Yes, I was in a relationship in high school."

"Well.." he thought for a moment before putting his book completely away and turning in his bed to look at me. "How was your relationship with her?" I cringed at his response. Shit, should I tell him now? He thinks it was a girl! Ugh, this is hard.

"Well...."

"What is it?" He asked and I blushed.

"It was a boy.." I said and looked away, scared of Yoongi's reaction to my confession.

"Okay," He said, sounding more interested. "How was your relationship with him?"

He's not mad? Not confused? Not disgusted? I turn to look at him, and he was smiling and sitting straight up now, waiting for me to answer him. Oh my God, he's okay with me?

"You're not disgusted about me being gay?" I quickly ask, and he laughs at me.

"You really are so naive, Jiminie." He lays back on his bed again. "I'm bisexual, why would I be disgusted if you like dick?"

Oh. My. God.

This is a miracle. Someone call an ambulance, I may pass out. The Min Yoongi, the person I've had a crush on for forever and had always thought is straight, If freaking bisexual?! Why did I never think of that! Just because he had a girlfriend doesn't mean shit! Oh God I am naive. Ugh I'm smiling from ear to ear, I probably look creepy. Wait, this means I could have a chance! I'm so shook right now!!

"You're bi?!" I question him and he smiles in return.

"You didn't notice just by the way I stare at you?" He smiles even more, and I take a second to register what he meant. Wait.. staring.. at.. me? Yoongi stares at me? WAIT- Oh God, please stop with this dream, I know I sometimes deserve a miracle, but maybe you should make it happen in real life. Is this real life? I pinch myself under my blanket and feel the sting, making me Yelp in pain.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so straight forward." Yoongi says and his smile drops.

"No!" I yell a little too quick. "I mean.. I just never thought that you would like guys, I mean look at you." I say shyly and hide under my pillow.

"Look at me? What about me?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I shoot up from under the pillow. "You're hot! That's what I mean!" I quickly realize what I say and then cover my mouth with my hands and back up in my bed with a bright blush.

"Oh," Yoongi stands up from his bed and makes his way over to mine, putting his hands on both sides of my head and leaning into me. "You think I'm hot?" He smirks and gets closer to me inch by inch, making my head spin and heart beat rapidly speed up. Damn, he's hot like this. Wait no, this is embarrassing. Ugh oh god what am I supposed to do? I may not hold back if he keeps doing these things to me.

"Dinner is ready!" We both hear Jin yell from the kitchen, making us both separate and blush from what had just happened.

What did just happen? Was he going to kiss me? Did he want to? I know I did for sure, But did he?

The things that he does to me, I swear. My heart is still beating faster than normal, and my legs were wobbly as I walked into the dining room to sit at the table for dinner.

Jungkook and Tae were both giggling at a joke that they were still on about after five minutes. Namjoon and Jin were quietly discussing a stage performance from the other day, and Hoseok wasn't here because he was going to spend time with his mother. Me and Yoongi quietly ate our dinner, sometimes glancing at each other and then looking away quickly after catching eye contact.

Does Yoongi know that I like him? It this a joke that he's pulling? Does he like me? Is he actually bi? Has he ever had a boyfriend? Why did he just tease me like that? Why is he openly flirting and telling me about his life? Does he want to get closer?

God, I hope he likes me. I hope he wants me as much as I want him. I don't want to ruin a friendship, but I'm pretty sure that Yoongi and I aren't meant to be friends. We're meant to be so much more, I can feel it. But I just don't know why I feel this. This feeling overwhelming my heart every time I'm near him. The constant feeling of wanting him and wanting to be with him, I can't help it no matter how much I try. I don't think I want to get rid of this feeling anyways. I love this feeling. I could live with this feeling forever.

~