Mia Pt.2 | 12 |

~Jimin's POV~

    Who The Fuck Is Mia, and Why The Fuck Is She Touching Min Yoongi?

-

    After practice, everyone except Yoongi had already made it to the house. Everyone was in the living room. Namjoon and Jin were watching a movie. Hoseok and Jungkook were fighting over who was going to get the last piece of candy out of the bag, and Tae was trying to separate them. I was just sitting on the couch watching them all when we were all stopped when a light knock on the door grabbed our attention.

We all looked at each other like deer in headlights. It couldn't have been Yoongi knocking or the owner  because they had keys to the house and they knew where we hid the extra one outside. So we were all scared and confused at the same time. We sat there for a second and just looked an one another. Another louder knock sounded the whole house, and Tae finally jumped up and started heading towards the door.

    "I'll go see who it is." He said while trying to look confident, but the tremble in his voice showed that he was scared. As he came back, there was a girl next to him. She was about my size and she had long black curly hair with bangs that went smoothly across her forehead. She had big blue-green eyes that sparkled, and her lips were almost the perfect size. Shit, she's perfect. Why cant I be her? Like honestly, I'd pay to look that great.

    She was smiling brightly as she walked in confidently, and she held her head high. I look over to the other members who were still just as confused as me, except for Jin who just looked plain pissed off. Does he know her or something? Is she here for him?

    "Hello, Jin." She spoke up as she winked at him, and he looked back at her in complete disgust. "Leave." He coldly said, which shocked everyone except for her.

    "I missed you too." She rolled her eyes and went to sit next to Jungkook. As soon as she sat down, we all heard the front door open again, and I knew it had to be Yoongi. As I heard him coming closer, Jin jumped up and tried to get him to stay away, but it failed. He walked in and his face had a ton of different emotions that overwhelmed him.

    "Mia?" He stares at the woman, who I now know as Mia.

"Hey baby." She jumped up and clinged onto him, leaving no space with their skin. This perfect ass bitch ain't gonna be so perfect if she doesn't get away from Yoongi. Wait, what am I saying?

    I try to keep my face as calm as possible to not show any signs of anger or jealousy. Why am I even jealous anyways? It's not like Yoongi and I are a thing and we never will be.

    When I first entered BTS as a trainee, I had a huge crush on Yoongi. I kept it hidden from everyone though. I was scared how they would react to my sexuality. I wasn't exactly scared of what the members would think about me, I know they would accept me for sure now that I know them. But BigHit... I think that they suspect me being gay, but they never try to confront me.

    Even if I did tell Yoongi about my crush on him, he would turn me down for sure. So I just kept it hidden for so long. I think the fact that I can't have him makes me want him even more. So now that there's a whore clinging onto him, I don't know if I can control myself.

    Just breathe. It's okay, maybe she's just jokingly being a whore.

    "Yoongi, who is this?" Hoseok speaks up, filling the silent room once again.