| 3 |

~Yoongi's POV~

  I slowly raised my eyes as I heard a pounding on mine and Seokjin's door. God, that annoying sound better quit soon or else I'm throwing hands with the person who's being blocked out by it.

  "Wake up!" I hear Joon say.

  Jin jumps up fast to open the door, revealing Namjoon's dimpled smile, wearing his white and blue pajamas topped off with Jin's old bunny slippers that he used to cherish. For some reason he gave them to Joon, who had been complaining about not having any to wear around the house, and he had kept the white bunny shoes ever since then.

  "What time is it?" Jin asked, stealing the question I was about to ask.

  "It's eight. We needed an early start to exchange roommates today." Joon smiled, walking back towards the living room area. Oh yeah, I forgot about our meeting last night. The one I slept through, that is.

  I stood up very slowly to reveal my red pajama pants and loose black shirt. I stepped into the living room where the other members had already been standing in a half circle, and I went to join them.

  "There are three numbers." Namjoon started to explain. "There's two number ones, two number twos and three number threes. We will all choose one and then move our items to our new rooms together, got it?" He asked.

  "Got it." I heard Taehyung and Hoseok say as the others merely mumbled an "okay". They were probably tired too, but not as tired as me. Who wakes somebody up early in the damn morning? I still can't even fully function by 11.

  Namjoon held out a small bowl that had a couple of pieces of papers inside of it. The papers were closed pretty tight so that nobody could see the numbers, and they were so tiny that I could barely even see them. As all of the members reached in, I followed behind, choosing the very last one at the bottom. I open up the tiny folds as I looked at the paper. I couldn't notice the writing. Oh wait, it's sideways. It has "One" written on it. Wow, couldn't they have written the number besides spelling it out? I mean, I know I'm slow, but not that slow.

  I look around at the other members to see who I had gotten roomies with. I'm happy that I didn't get the number three or else I would've cried myself to sleep being stuck with two roommates. I barely even wanted one roommate, but I'll deal with it. Beggars can't be choosers, and all I begged for was a comfortable bed to snore in.

  Taehyung yelled out "Number three!" And he looked around, looking for his roommates.

  "Three?" Jungkook cheered and then ran towards Tae, hugging him. "Roommates!"

  "Don't leave me out!" Hoseok screamed, running up to join their hug as they all smiled like idiots together.

  Well, at least they're happily together. Now that just leaves three more members to be my possible mate. Well, roommate.

  "I got number two." Jin looked over his small piece of paper with sudden hope on his face.

  "So did I." Namjoon walked over to Jin who had burst out the biggest smile ever, leaving Joon smiling along.

    Wait... that means...

-