Secrets | 27 |

~Yoongi's POV~

The next morning Jin and Hoseok woke up everyone to eat breakfast. I fell asleep after we got home from going out for Tae's birthday. I can never get enough sleep.

As I sat down in my seat next to Jimin, I could feel him looking at me.. So I looked back at him. I stared into his beautiful eyes and then my eyes drifted down to his cute lips and I tried to hold in my sudden urge to kiss him.

It didn't work. Jimin looked too cute in the moment and the way he stared at me made me feel so many things all at once so I just leaned in and pecked his lips. In front of everyone.

"Yoongi!" Seokjin yelled and everyone was already looking at us. Jimin was blushing like crazy and I just had a smile on my face the whole time. "Consent child! Consent!!"

"Why do I need consent to kiss my boyfriend when he's the one who caused me to do it?" I asked and everyone's eyes basically popped out of their heads. Hoseok fell out of his chair while yelling, Jin was smiling widely, Namjoon was confused, Tae and Jungkook smiled at us and then at each other, and Jimin looked at me with loving and scared eyes..

"Yoongi" Jimin whined to me and grabbed onto my arm and pushed his face into it to hide himself. "When you said you'd surprise me today, I didn't know that this was what you meant." He said and smol laughed.

"Sorry." I whispered in his ear. "Shouldn't have been so cute. Be less cute and I won't do stupid shit, baby." I said and he hit my shoulder and sat back up in his chair with more redness on his cheeks than before.

"When did this happen?" Namjoon questioned us and Jimin cheerfully looked at him. "It happened the night before Tae's birthday but we didn't want to steal his thunder so we waited to say anything." He said and Tae smiled his box smile and laughed.

"I wouldn't have cared Jimin!" Taehyung said. "It would've been a cute surprise on my birthday." He said and then patted mine and Jimin's head.

"Didn't I surprise you enough on your birthday?" Jungkook said and Tae got nervous real quick. Obviously somethings going on here, I'm not dumb okay.

I mean- I did almost lose Jimin in a dumb way but.. Damnit leave me alone.

"When is your wedding?" I asked Jungkook and smirked. "You know.. Your's and Tae's?"

"You told him?!" Taehyung hit Jungkook's forehead and then continued flicking him. "No I didn't tell anyone, you told me not to yet!" He said and pouted and then Tae pet his head.

"Y'all all keeping secrets." Hoseok said and leaned back in his chair. "Jin are you secretly dating someone that we don't know about?" He laughed and then looked at Seokjin who was blushing. "Y- You are?! Why am I forgotten?!" Hobi said and threw his arms in the air.

"I know a little someone who might be interested.." Jimin smirked and Hoseok looked at him with curious eyes before rolling them. "I can't with you people. Congrats on all of your secrets being unleashed.. and Jimin.. Who?"

——

  All I could feel were strong and intense feelings shooting throughout my body. I could feel the desire and my body craved for the feeling of love and I had lust filled and golden brown eyes.

  I was in heat.

  It usually only happens about once a year for me, and usually women are the ones who get this intense shit but right now I could barely handle myself.

  Whenever I used to crave a mate, I would just wait it out for a couple of days but.. Now that I know who my mate is- Shit. I feel my muscles tense up at the thought of Jimin and my breathing hitches. I never explained to him true mating, maybe I should've huh?

  I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water and wait for the right temperature. I decided to just take a shower to see if it would calm me down at all. It didn't. I got out of the shower feeling intensely aware that if I didn't mate soon, my whole week would turn into absolute shit and my dick would fucking fall off by that time.

  I can't do anything to my baby, though. He's so pure and we literally just confessed to each other not even a week ago. Sure we kiss and cuddle a lot but.. but this? What's this shit?

  I put my towel around my waist to cover.. my body.. and I open the door to walk over to my dresser. I had left my clothes in my room from being too distracted. As I was about to pick up my clothes, I hear the door to my bedroom open. Shit, now isn't the time.

  I turn around and both me and Jimin had our eyes wide open. He was startled because I was only in a towel and you could see almost everything. I was startled because as soon as Jimin walked in, his scent caught me off guard and all I could think about was him under me.

  Fuck.

~