Chapter 2:Their First Meeting

Jin suddenly heard girls screaming

Jin suddenly heard girls screaming. he shot up his head from his phone and look around, he saw a bunch of girl crowding in one area. Jin walked over there out of curiosity, "I wonder what's the commotion over there. Maybe a fight broke out?"
Once Jin reaches there, He tries to jump and see but to no avail"Why am I so short." So Jin tries to squeeze through, He finally did it to the middle, when he was about to see what is going on. The people there start to push Jin around and in the end, he got push into the front, because of that he ends up bumping into someone.
He fell backwards because of the impact, Jin rubs his head, eyes still closed"I'm...very sorry."Jin tried to apologise, He opened his eyes and looked up when he heard nothing.
He stared wide-eyed, The guy in front of him look like he was carved out of God himself, tall, build, sun kissed skin, blonde hair and have a sharp jawline.

The guy stares at him but without a word, he just walked passed Jin as nothing happens. That makes everyone in the hallway who stared at Jin to walk away with him, FYI still screaming, Jin stood up and "stay away from our Oppa!" some of the girls that were still there hissed(a/n: do vampire hiss? pls tell me😅.) at him.
"Great, now I have made some people hate me, Just great. That guy even though he is hot he is rude of, not even accepting my apology.Vampires."Jin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Well, better forget about that guy and go find Hobi."

This is my first fanfic😅😅