Hi...

So after much Consideration, I want to rewrite this book since this is my first book, there is a lot of trial and errors and alot of plot holes. Also, One or two of you are displeased with the chat function cause of the time and battery don't make sense with the story plot so I wanna take that out as well and make it into full writing.

And also the pack system in werewolf does not make sense as well,so gonna change that namkook are not suppose to be friendly with people rank lower than them.I am gonna change alot of things but main plot will be there and I already know how it will ends,I just want to make a big impact,right now there is too many loose ends in my story,so that's why I want to rewrite.

Secondly,I am sorry for not updating as frequent as usual,due to my result last year,I have to stay back another year so I have to study really hard this year to graduate and hopefully get to a good junior college which mean homework is stacking up everyday for me to do,so hope y'all understand.

Lastly, I am wondering if you guys wants me to just leave this book alone and start the rework book anew or delete this book and start the rework in this book?

Thx for reading my book for so long, even with my failing English...>.<💜

(I will update as soon as possible)