Chapter 16:Avoiding

Friday finally arrived,what happen in the car shall never be repeated again.It was the most awkward and embarassing car ride ever...While trying to reach something in his car,his jeans ripped,causing Taehyungto heard it also,so the rest of the trip Seokjin face was as red as a tomato,staring at the window awkardly.After reaching the Dorms,Seokjin just rushed out without saying a word.

Seokjin shivered at the thought of that,Seokjin just stared at the clock,1 min.School bell rang,"Yes,Freedom."

"Alright class,I want you to find out about the common diseases,the cause of it,how to treat it,etc,write a 3 page report on it."

"Ughhh...Homework." Seokjin thought,walking down the hallway.Messaging Hoseok,"Seems like he's still in class."Seokjin thought,putting things back into his locker when he saw Taehyung walking toward his direction,Seokjin panicked and thought what is the closet.He squeeze himself inside the locker,shut it quickly.

He saw Taehyung figure walk past,finally releasing a sigh.He look out of his locker,looking around to see if Taehyung is still there.Sigh in relief to not see the familiar figure,grabbing his bag,he lock it.

Turning around ready to leave,when suddenly a force push me back again,two arms beside Jin's face,locking him."Hey!What do you..."Seokjin was sentence cut shot when he face familiar menacing brown eyes look straight through Seokjin,"Oh..U-uhhh Hi Taehyung."Seokjin stutter, "You been avoiding me.Why?" Is all Taehyung said, "N-No." Seokjin said lowering his eyes down to his feet,"Why don't you look at me?"Taehyung questioned,loosen his grip."Did he seriously forget what happen yesterday!"Seokjin thought,"you see I have a lot of homework to do so I would like to go now."Seokjin said surprising he didn't stutter,Seokjin said turning already running.

Taehyung reflexes was fast and caught Seokjin's wrist,"L-let me go!"Seokjin said,trying to shake Taehyung's hand off.No use,Taehyung's grip is strong,"You still haven't tell me why!"Taehyung shouted,Seokjin have to be quick and make up an excuse to lossen his grip.

"Look your fan girls are coming." Seokjin said,slapping his face mentally,seriously you cannot think anything other than that."You think I will fall..."When High pitch girl scream can be heard in the distance,Taehyung turn around and loosen his grip.

Seokjin saw this as an opportunity, shake his hand off and rush back to the dorm,"Thank god luck is by my side."