Chapter 17:Namjoon finally make a move

Back to his home that he rent since he move out of Hoseok's parents house,since he doesn't want to be a burden anymore to them,having to feed an extra mouth.

Rembering that homework he had to do,he begin to do his research.

At around 4:30pm,he could hear a knock from the door."Who could it be?I am not expecting anyone."Seokjin open the door to see his friends,"You ready to go..."Hoseok said cheerfully at first before going quiet,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING,NIT GETTING READY!YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SHOWER IN AGES."Hoseok shouted,well Seokjin hair is a mess from all the ruffling because of homework,wearing glasses,with T-shirt and shorts.

"What!?Where are we going!?" Seokjin exclaimed, Hoseok just pinch the bridge of his nose,sighing."You really don't remember. "Hoseok said,Seokjin just nodded." We have a Party to go to!"Hoseok shouted,that's when it hit Seokjin.

Which means if he go,he will see Taehyung,ain't gonna happen. "NO!You can't make me." Seokjin shouted trying to close the door,but Jungkook block it."Guess we have no choice."Hoseok said,smirk forming"Jimin and Jungkook hold him,is time for a makeover."Hoseok sing,at the sentence, Jungkook and Jimin hold him on his arm so he can't escape.

"I don't want to go!" Seokjin screamed, "Is for your own good." Hoseok smiled evilly,"Stop being a hermit and get out to party."

For Hoseok and Jimin,they having fun playing "dress up" with Jin while he is screaming in terror.
**************************************
"You have such good clothes but you never wear them." Hoseok said dragging Seokjin into the car.

Finally in the car with Yoongi driving, Seokjin pretty much give up now.

Hours,days Seokjin can't tell the time,Seokjin was mentally breaking down,his brain has malfunction.Remembering the Jeans ripping scene again.

"we are here."Yoongi said,stopping in front of a luxurious Mansion that cost more than Hoseok and Seokjin's whole entire family tree.

"Yoongi said,stopping in front of a luxurious Mansion that cost more than Hoseok and Seokjin's whole entire family tree

"Let's go!"Jimin yelled,getting out of the car.Hoseok dragging Seokjin again," I hate you all."Seokjin said grumbling, "Oh you will thanks us by the end of the year." Hoseok said.They reach inside the house,the inside is more luxurious than the outside,Seokjin notice.

"The party should be in the ballroom." said Jimin,now they turning right and left making Seokjin dizzy,"Why is this house so big."Seokjin mutterted.

"We are here."Jimin open up the door,to see golden wallpaper,white marbled floor and painting of some classic art,a large staircase in the middle,on the dance floor.Seokjin can recognise his schoolmates already in their own social group,some chatting away and some already dancing.

" Hey Guys!Sorry couldn't come with you."Namjoon said, walking over waving his hand.Everyone gave their hellos before scattering, leaving Seokjin and Namjoon alone.

"So...um...I thought you said you weren't coming." Namjoon said trying to start a conversation,"

"I was forced by the witch Hoseok." Seokjin crossed his arms and pout,"I was literally drag here."

Namjoon blushed at how cute Seokjin look right now with his child like behaviour, "Hope you enjoy." Namjoon said softly,"You too.If you want to find me,you know where."Seokjin walk over to the food table,Namjoon give a chuckle and give a thumbs up before disappearing in the crowds.

Seokjin now stand infront the glorious food table,"What should I eat?"Seokjin thought looking at the many food option,Seokjin was so deep in his eating.He didn't release the host is presenting his presence,"Alright everyone,let's get this party started!"Taehyung said,Music started playing,everyone scream in excitment and started dancing.

Seokjin completely forgotten forget choose house is it,as he continue stuff his face."Damn,didn't know party food would be this tasty."As he ate the Lobster Taco.The music started to have the slow dance song,everyone dancing with a partner in hand.Seokjin is still oblivious, when someone tap his shoulder,"Want to dance?"

Seokjin almost choke,he is the last person he will expect to ask him,There must be alcohol in the food as Seokjin's mind clouded,he shot out a finger to tell him to give him a min.He swallow all his food,"umm...Sure?"Seokjin replied,the other took out his hand,Seokjin accepted it.The other thought,so now the two started slow dancing.

The other's hand on Seokjin's waist,Seokjin's hand on the other's neck,swaying to the melody."Didn't know you were a good dancer,Namjoon."Seokjin said,"Same here."Namjoon said."So how's the party?"Namjoon asked,"The food is great!"Seokjin said happily.The two slow dancing while having a great conversation smiling and laughing at each other.Not far from them,was someone glaring daggers at them.
**************************************
The Drama is about to start 😆😎

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.25K reads and 179 votes.Sorry haven't been updating so double update for everyone,as a thanks.I have been writing for the #Taejinweek_18 last week.

Thank you again,and wish you all a late Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.