Chapter 3:A Coincidence

"Master Taehyung is time to wake up. It's your first day of school." as the maid open up the curtain one by one. Taehyung got up, eyes still closed and slowly walk toward his overly sized bathroom.

 Taehyung got up, eyes still closed and slowly walk toward his overly sized bathroom

"Breakfast will be ready in 5 min." He heard the servant said before he closed the bathroom's door. he brushes his teeth and took a quick shower," Another boring day, with both girls and boys scream their heads off"He sighed, "Why is nothing interesting ever gonna happen."He stepped out. Dry his hair, wear a white robe securing the knot tightly around his waist and started going downstairs.
The maid put down some blood pancake for him.
"Where are my parents?"Taehyung asked the maid, "Master left early for today school preparation. Mistress is on a meeting with all the noble ladies she will back in a few weeks. The chauffeur will be here in 15 min, pls get dressed."The maid bowed and walk away."As usual, they do not care." he got dressed in his white dress shirt and black ripped jeans with a silver chain necklace and some silver piercings, grabbed his belonging and walk towards his front yard to wait for his chauffeur.
Once his chauffeur arrives he got in the car and started looking through his messages that his best friends have left for him...

The chauffeur pull out the car door and he stepped out of his car, the chauffeur said, "Master Taehyung, I will pick you up here again after school

The chauffeur pull out the car door and he stepped out of his car, the chauffeur said, "Master Taehyung, I will pick you up here again after school." bowed and went back to his car and drove away.
Once he stepped foot into the school, all the fans who were there started rushing towards him. All his heard was "Oppa this, Oppa that." He sighed When he was at the hallway. He felt a pressure against him, He looked down and saw a boy whose head was staring at the floor showing his brown hair to Taehyung."Must be a Werewolf judging from his tattoo."Taehyung thought. He heard"I'm....very sorry."Is all he heard before the boy lifts his head. Taehyung swears if he never see an angel before but now he has seen one, such big doe eyes, eyes, broad shoulders, tiny waist and such a kissable full plump lips. The whole boy's being just Angelic.(A/N: I suck at description).
Taehyung snapped out of his trance, just noticing he just been staring at this boy for a while now. Before realising, He just walks passed without a single word."He just a guy who happens to bump into me. Maybe I will never meet him again." or so he thought(😏). He found his friends at the entrance of the hallway, which one of them is obliviously waving his arm.
"C'mon, You're late." Yoongi said with an annoyed tone."Let's Go!" said Jimin excitedly