Chapter 11:Partners

Seokjin went inside the training field with his best friends, Looking around this by far the biggest room he has seen so far. It looks exactly like a stadium but bigger.

After changing into their hunting attire, They found seats to wait for their teacher to come.

"I really hate Hunting training..."Jin said looking around the stadium."I always got the least amount of points, no matter hard I trained." As Seokjin among others wolf, he is much smaller than average so other werewolves tend to always steal the target before he does even though he spotted first.

Namjoon must have caught onto what he was thinking when he suddenly said, "Don't worry Seokjin, ah, You will do great.".Namjoon smiling showing his dimple, putting his hand on Jin's shoulders to comfort him. Jin smile warmly and half-heartedly nodded his head as gratitude.

Jin was snapped to reality when hearing screaming from the entrance, "He is here too?!" rubbing his temples.

"Have I done something wrong for God to turn his back on me?"

"Are you feeling alright, Jin?" Namjoon's said patting on Jin's shoulder."Yeah, I am fine. Just HIM giving me a headache."

"Whose the HIM you are referring too?"

Jin pointed with his eyes, Namjoon looking where his eyes were pointed at and make an O shape mouth."Why? Did he do anything wrong?"

"he is arrogant, I asked him a question he will just straight up ignore me and walk away and then today we are friends or something, he thought it will be a great idea for him to sit next to me after that I feel like a there is a thousand of his fangirls when there is only a few death glared me behind my back. If looks could kill I would have been dead. This cheeky little thing though that I like him, over my dead body! Like hell, I would like him! He is ignorant too, using his phone in class while the teacher is talking, do you know how distracting it is? and also grabbing on my WAIST to ask me about my schedule, who does he think he is!?"Jin was panting when he finished." Wow..."Namjoon was impressed, "At least you won't be bored."

"Not boring but tiring."

"Alright, class." One of the teacher out of five spoke, "Werewolves and Vampires will work together in this training, the goal is to hunt down as many targets as possible.if you are wondering why? This is to strengthen your bond with each other."

"Well there are rules too, of course, the usual no cheating and also no fighting, You can't physical touching which means no clawing each other face off, biting each other face off. This is a test of smell. There are buttons on the target, the vampires must press it you to get the point, note there will be faint scent on it so it will really be testing your smelling capability and there will be a time limit of an hour."

"Which means the vampires must ride on the Werewolves back, ones the vampire step foot on the ground, will be disqualified immediately. To have an easier pairing, we pair you guys together ourselves."(A/N: Yes I make the werewolves big enough for an adult human to seat on.)Once the teacher finished, He pointed to the sky.

Suddenly a board appear with names on it,(A/N: Yes, since this is a fantasy au, there will be magic)
Werewolves / Vampires
Kim Namjoon / Han Yunseo
Jeon Jungkook / /Min Yoongi
Lee Subin / Sung Hyunjun
I'm Jiwoo / Yun Eunseo
Jung Hoseok / Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin / Kim Taehyung

Seokjin's eyes widened in fear and shock at the board, knowing who will be his partner."No changing of partners, this will be the final pairings."After hearing this, Seokjin can feel his heart beating loudly in his ribcage. Looking over to "HIM", he was already staring at him with a smirk plaster on his face. He turns around quickly to avoid taehyung from looking at his fearful face, Hoseok saw this and pat on his shoulder," You will do fine Jinnie!!! After all, you have the keenest sense of smell among all of us since you could smell food from a mile away."

"Wow, I will take that as a compliment." Jin smiled but still felt nervous.

"You are seriously doubting me?" his inner wolf told him, "Don't give me that sass, you are the one who left me while I am having a crisis."

"It's fun watching you going through that so-called "crisis".Epiphany laughed,(A/N: I ran out of name ideas so...)Jin rolled his eyes," Why do I put up with you?"

"I don't know maybe because I am you? but the wolf part of your soul."

"Alright, here's a potion for you to be able to communicate with their wolf." The teacher gave each vampire a potion to drink, "alright go to the arena and find your partners"

Once all students reached the arena, "Hmm...these will be fun."Suddenly a deep voice whispered at his ear, Seokjin jumped at least a foot in the air."What the hell!don't scare me like that!"

"It's not my fault that you're so deep in your thoughts." he chuckled quietly

Seokjin face turn red from embarrassment, "To be honest is kinda your fault." Epiphany laughed, "Whose side are you on!"
Epiphany did not reply back and just laughed

"Alright werewolves, You know what to do."

"You heard the man, let's go!"Jin reluctantly transform.