Chapter 22:Vacation or Disaster?

Seokjin just flopped on his bed and started beating the crap out of it.

"STUPID STUPID,I AM SUCH AN IDIOT.UGHHHHHHH"

Seokjin now uses his pillow and hit the centre of the bed, again and again, venting out his frustration.

He stopped in mid-air with the pillow and started thinking

"Wait a min. I don't even like him, why am I so frustrated?"

He finally sat down, hug the pillow that he been beating the crap out of.

"You still gonna think you do not like him?" Epiphany's voice sounded,

"YOU! Why did you do that?" said angrily

"Do what?" Epiphany tried to act innocent, "Tell me one good reason why I should not be angry at you!"

"Just trying to help."

"What part of that is helping."

"Why did you stop me? I am helping you to confess you're truly feeling cause you're a coward and doesn't want to confess why not you go confess now?" Epiphany retorts.

"I don't even like him..." His voice grew quieter, "What did you say? "Epiphany shouted teasingly.

" I said I don't even like him..."Voice quieter than before, "What!?"Epiphany shouted.

"ughh...forget it."Seokjin finally gave up,
" where is my homework."

"You better confessed soon and seal the deal..." Epiphany said in a cautious tone, Seokjin currently was focusing on finding the assignment his teacher gives.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Seokjin asked,

"N-nothing..." Epiphany said, Seokjin wasn't convinced but shrugged it off.
**************************************
A few months later,(The day before exam break)

Seokjin and Taehyung have been spending a lot of time together, of course with their friends too(sometimes). They help each other in their history of one another.

The groups of friends didn't tell the plan to Seokjin on what they are doing for the summer break.

Seokjin got back his results, All A's."Yes!!!"Seokjin felt so proud of himself since this subject is so hard to master. Seokjin tried contacting his friends, but it was always left to the voice message.

Seokjin thought maybe their friends still haven't got their results or they did badly but Seokjin doubts that would happen, they all been studying hard for months.

Seokjin got back to his dorm wanting to take a shower, going into his closets to find clothes.

Seokjin suddenly engulfed in darkness.
**************************************
Seokjin is woken up to a terrible headache, He looks to the side to see him not in his dorm room but staring into clouds!

He was on the plane!

Seokjin started to panicked, "Where am I?"

"Ah...You're awake." A deep voice said, this voice.

"Kim Taehyung!" Seokjin turns around as he thought that, his prediction was right stood there was the blonde hair man himself. "You should really stop sleeping so much, pig."

"Yah!Who you calling a pig." SEOKJIN said irritated, "Come on...get the dress the others are waiting."

"Wait! Where am..." Seokjin didn't finish his sentence before Taehyung closes the door and left.

Seokjin just got up and get ready, walk out to find his group of werewolves and vampire friends hovering each other explaining some things.

"Umm...What are you all doing?" Seokjin lifted one of his eyebrows.