Chapter 10:Lessons Begin

"There are 5 types of Vampires.

1. The Shapeshifter-Not all vampires can turn into bats. This vampire can turn to any animal how to tell the difference? They will be 10x the size of the actual animal so it's easy to see. They would have the ability of the animal that they have shapeshifted into. But there's a catch if they have never seen the animal before they will be unable to shapeshift into that animal.

2. The Ghost-you are wondering why they are called the ghost? As they could go invisible and go through walls without a problem but they can't use it often or else they might get stuck into the thing that they are going through or forever be invisible.

3. The Runners-As the name shows they have supersonic speed, They could control when/where they want to use it. They can't use it often or else their legs might get paralysed.

4. The Insider-These type of vampires has the ability to mind read and Mind control. But do not Frat this skill can only learn from our eldest Council member, Only chosen Vampires can have this skill. Why chosen people you might ask? If the council did not choose properly the person might when crazy or have a severe mental illness. This skill is mainly to see the intruder/opponent true intention.

5. The Nobles-They have all the skill that I have said except for The Insider's skills of course. These vampires can only be from the Royal family. They are known as the most superior vampires.

That's it for the classic types. Any questions?." Mr Kang look around."Good." and continued to teach his lessons. Jin was trying hard to remember what Mr Kang has said."Well, I am gonna fail this class.Yay."Jin looks down on his notes and sighed. Looking at him, Hoseok and Namjoon were also making the same face as him, confusion.

The bell rings, "Alright I want you to write a 4-page essay as homework."Everybody groaned after hearing that."Do you have a problem with that?"Mr Kang glared at us, instantly shutting us up but still showing the face of discomfort." befriend one vampire of your gender in this school and can only be in this school. Ask them their type, role, position basically their life. Hand in next Monday, I gave you 6 days to do. So better hand in on time I have given you more than enough time to do. Class dismissed."With that Mr Kang left the classroom, Leaving all the students in a panic attack.

"6 DAYS!!? I HAVE TO WRITE A 4 PAGE ESSAY AND BEFRIEND A VAMPIRE AND GET THEIR TRUST ENOUGH TO TELL ME ABOUT THEIR LIFE!? THIS TEACHER IS CRAZY!"Jin is mentally panicking so are the others in the classroom.

Taehyung P.O.V

"These are the important roles in the werewolf's pack

1.Alphas-Basically the wolf version of your vampire lord. They take care of everything that involves the packs. They are also the biggest and the strongest wolf in the pack.

2. Beta-They will take charge if the Alpha is not around and also sometimes served as the Alpha's advisor. They are the second largest wolf in the pack.

3.Delta-Take charge when both Betas and Alphas are not in the pack.

4. The Herbalists-Since we can't heal our own wounds or sickness like you guys do, so we need someone to heal us which is the herbalists.

5. The elders-They are usually the wisest of all wolf since they live the longest. Help the Alpha in making the right decision."Mrs Song continued saying, "Of course there other roles in the pack but these are important ones, every werewolf in our pack have a special ability granted by our ancestors at birth."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "sound like she's boasting about her own species than teaching."Taehyung looks at his side to see Jimin interested gaze and beside him, Yoongi is too paying attention to the class."Why are they so into learning about werewolves."Taehyung gives a face of disgust boringly staring at the teacher.

The class finally rang after an eternity well for Taehyung at least, "Alright class, I want you to write a 4-page essay about werewolves of your gender."
She stops to take a breath before continuing, "Befriend a werewolf and ask them about their life for e.g. what is their aspiration, their special ability, etc. Pls hand in next Monday.Thank you."With that, she left the room.
" What do you think of the new essay, Tae?"While they are walking along the hallway, "Hmm...Should be easy, just charm them."

"Are you forgetting that they you are supposed to write an essay about a werewolf, not a vampire and most werewolf males have taken a disliking towards you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, when he saw a familiar broad shoulder and a thin waist of a person down the hallway when the person walks into the hunting arena with 3 other people, Taehyung smirked, "What's our next class?"

"Hunting training, Why do you ask?" Jimin turns to look at Taehyung."Nothing, just curious."