Chapter 29:First time

Warning: This chapter contains smut if you are not comfortable with this please do not read this chapter.
**************************************
Clothes now littered everywhere on the floor, leaving Taehyung in only in his boxers and sitting between Seokjin's pale white legs.

Taehyung sucking on one of Jin's nipple while he uses his free hand to play with the other. Seokjin gives out a moan but quickly cover it. Ashamed of himself, face flushed from embarrassment.

"Baby...Don't keep it in." Taehyung stopped sucking, now facing face to face with Seokjin pulling gently on Seokjin's wrist. "It sounds beautiful." Taehyung giving a peck on Seokjin's nose, Seokjin finally loosened his grip over his mouth and Taehyung helped to remove it.

Quickly making out with him, with the tongue of course, while both his hands play with his nipples again, playing with the buds, rubbing in all ways that is possible. Seokjin moan was muffled by their hot make-out session.

Taehyung thinks he has done enough freeing Seokjin nipples and break the kiss with saliva connecting from each others mouth. Seokjin whine from the lack of touch, Taehyung just smirk.

Taehyung's move his face down to go in between Seokjin's thigh to see his hole clenching and unclenching nothing.

Taehyung opens the nightstand drawer, grab out a condom and a bottle of lube. Taehyung begins to coax his fingers with it.

But Taehyung was feeling extra "cruel", today, so he begins to tease Seokjin's hole by rubbing around his hole, but will
"accidentally " slip inside his hole which earns a moan from Seokjin but he quickly pulls that finger out.

"Yah! Stop teas...Ahhh..." Without any warming, a finger penetrates Seokjin's hole, sending jolts of pleasure down his spine.

Seokjin begins to move around to get more friction, Taehyung just chuckle.

Taehyung put in the second finger and started scissoring them. Seokjin grabbed onto the bedsheet and arch his back giving Taehyung more access.

From two become three to four, stretching Seokjin wide open. Normally Taehyung won't go to three fingers but since he was not "normally sized" and considering Seokjin is a virgin he will need the extra prep.

"I think I-I am prep now.P-pls just put it in," Seokjin said, impatiently.

"Impatient, are we?" Taehyung smirked, begin to strip the last clothing he had. His member springs out, Seokjin blushed even redder if that is possible, looking at that length.

"How is that gonna fit."

Taehyung ripped the condom packet with his teeth and lubed his member to hardness put the condom and decided to put the excess lube in Jin's hole.

"This will hurt a bit."

Seokjin nodded

Taehyung begins to slowly push it in, "So...So tight."

After fully inside. Taehyung let Seokjin adjust to the stretch and wait for Seokjin signal.

"OK, you can move."

Taehyung gives slow and gentle thrust but slowly getting faster, soon it became animalistic.

Taehyung thrusting in every direction to find those special nerves, that's when Seokjin screamed in pleasure and possibly could wake up the whole house.