Chapter 15:Childhood

Seokjin P.O.V
After Showering,remebering I need to do that stupid report and I have no more classes,I guess I could ask...

VAfter Showering,remebering I need to do that stupid report and I have no more classes,I guess I could ask

Looking at the time,1:12

Looking at the time,1:12.Going to the closest,he take out some clothes lay it on the bed,what should I wear.Placing each outfit in front of the mirror.Wait a minute, why am I doing?this is not a date.Looking at the time,1:45.Oh God,he just settle for a white T-Shirt and light blue ripped jeans,wearing his glasses since he lost his contacts.Grab his belonging and rush out.

Looking at the time from my phone,1:55,I still got time.My stomach suddenly grumble,realising I didn't eat since break.I quickly ordered a Rosy Latte,basically the whole food menu.

I played and when to find a seat at the back,so no one will see them.Few minutes later,I saw Taehyung came in as well as my food.He sat in front of me with my mouth full,I started blushing madly from embarrassment as the same time as he poke my cheek.

"Your adorable."Did someone knock him in the head and he become 10 times nicer or what.Gulping down my food,"alright,let's start."

"What is your family history?"I asked him.

" Wow,we are not even dating,you are already asking me about my family?"Taehyung smirking.

I smacked his head,"Is from the report's question,Babo!"

"Damn,let loose a bit.Alright,I will tell you." Taehyung said,covering his head with his hands.

"So I have a Mother and Father, who are the vampire King and Queen. I have an older brother,but he kinda gone rouge and left the family.I was never close to my Father nor my brother so it doesn't really affect me,I was close to my mother than anything"I stared at Taehyung, he have an older brother.

" I will not write that older brother part in."Seokjin said,"Whatever you want."said Taehyung."What are your aspirations then?"

"Of course,be the next Vampire King,I have to fight my cousins and eligible heir to become it.I want to one day find my soulmate and lead with him/her,also without being power hungry all the time,opposing to my dad."said Taehyung,diligently.

" Him or her?"I ased,I thought he was straight."I am bisexual."Said Taehyung.

" Hope you achieve your dreams."I said .Taehyung gave him his signature boxy smile at him,this is the first time I see him smile for real.

"You should smile more,Taehyung.You have a nice smile."I said.is that blush,I see?Nah,He doesn't like me,I am a werewolf.So I begin asking him question and he answered them.

" Alright,I am done."said Seokjin,surprisingly he cooperated well."How about you?"That question caught me off guard. "What about me?"

"I have to write a report too,you know."
Taehyung said.

"I do not having anything interesting in my life,I never knew my birth parents,I mean I know them but I can never remembered their faces,I was brought in by Hoseok's family when I was 4.I went and sneak into Hobi's parents once,I heard Hobi's parents said..." I fiddled with the hem of my shirt and continued,"My mother was killed by rogue wolfs...Other than that I remember nothing of my childhood."I look up to see Taehyung, is that concern I see?I quickly shake off the feeling,maybe I have to change my glasses.

"So what about your father?"Taehyung asked,

" Good question,I too don't know what happen during that 2 years of my life before I was taken in by Hoseok's parents.As I said I can't remember anything from my childhood.Hoseok's father is like a father figure to me but I call him Uncle,but Hobi's mother like me.Hobi have two twin older sister too,But they dislike me.I was bullied by them from middle school to highschool,but they when to a different college so you never seen them.But at least I got Hobi with me and I met Joonie and Kookie during middle school,so I am fine."

I see Taehyung, staring at me dumbfounded. "You okay?"
"I should be the one asking you,You have such a shitty childhood,why are you saying it like it's nothing."

"Is all in the past.What matter is now." I said."But shouldnt you be in the B Rank?"

"I think is because I was adopted so I remained C Rank." I said.

"For my aspiration, I want to be a Herbalists. Is a risky job,since only 2 wolf will be chosen,one female and one male,but I want to help others.If that doesn't work out,I want to be an Actor or a Chef since I like to act and cook."I said enthusiasticly.

So we did the same just now,just vise versa.I look outside,seeing is already dark." I will go now."I said,getting up from my seat,"You coming to my party this Friday?"

"Should be since Hobi will drag me whether I like it or not." I sighed,"Let..."
Before he could say anything,I left.Didn't know we talk for so long,that is so dark already.I look at my phone,8:15pm.Better get back to the dorm,I don't want to get lock out.Taehyung is surprisly quite nice today.

Suddenly,A Honk sounded at me,startling me,I stood there frozen.Looking at a red Ferrari beside me,the window rolled down to see Taehyung,"Get in."Is all he said,"Why should I?"I challenged,"Sure walk alone for 1 mile in the dark."Taehyung answered back,cocking an eyebrows.Scratch what I just say he is a cocky brat,but I compelled and got in the car.
Taehyung's car:

**************************************OMG!Guys!Thank you so much for 1

OMG!Guys!Thank you so much for 1.72k reads.So this is a chapter for you all,thank you so much.Sorry the story is a bit slow but we getting there.😉😉

Thank you again!Pls comment too!💜💜Have a good day,everyone!😊

Have a good day,everyone!😊