Chapter 37:Unlucky Day

Warning:Explicit Content

It was a long day for Seokjin, first his little quarrel with Taehyung then he dozes off in class when the professor was talking about the most important part and then he lost his research paper.

After a long unlucky day, a good thing for Seokjin he only has 4 short classes, which means it's still quite early in the afternoon.

So Seokjin decided to go to the park not far from school to do his homework, just about a 30 minutes walk.

Seokjin reaches there and sits at his usual spot under a big tree which can cover him from the bright sun and also where he can see the peaceful pond.

It's a weekday so no one will be here, Seokjin can focus more properly on his work after today uneventful day.
**************************************
After hours of typing on his computer, he heard the shuffling of leaves somewhere behind him. He stopped immediately to look around...

Maybe its a squirrel or something

Seokjin chose to ignore it and continue his work. When it finally became dark, Seokjin then stopped his work and begin to pack.

On his way back to the dorms, he can't help but feel something is watching or following him. He turned around to see no one behind him, he too can't smell anyone scent.

Seokjin just thought it's his hallucination from staring at the computer screen so much, so he just continues his way back to the dorms.

Suddenly a black cat jumped out of nowhere in front of him, scaring the living hell out of Seokjin.

"Aish...What going on today." Seokjin sighed, as he tried to calm himself down before he could continue his walk.

He suddenly got grabbed forcefully from behind, before Seokjin code even be for help. The person covered Seokjin mouth and nose with a handkerchief with a weird smell.

Seokjin soon lost energy and stopped struggling, before he lost consciousness.

He could hear the man said in a flat voice,

Target captured
**************************************
(Taehyung side of the story)
Taehyung hasn't seen Seokjin since that "little incident ", so he decided to go to his dorm to apologise and maybe finally tell him.

But no one responded, " Love...Can we talk?" he said knocking the door.

"Are you still angry at me?" Taehyung said again, knocking at the door.

Taehyung decided he will try again tomorrow thinking Seokjin may still be angry at him.
(Time skip to next day)
Taehyung also hasn't seen Seokjin the next day even during breakfast, maybe he's avoiding me...

Taehyung decided to ask Hoseok and Jungkook about Seokjin whereabouts, they too haven't see Seokjin since breakfast.

Maybe he is with yoongi? They two have been quite close after their vacation trip...

Taehyung with Hopekook want and ask Yoongi and also Jimin since he is also there, they both too didn't know where is Seokjin.

Taehyung asked one of Seokjin's teacher, he said Seokjin didn't attend a class that day, scratch that...he didn't even attend school!