Chapter 33:Unexpected Events

Warning: This Chapter contains NSFW content🔞, it will end if you see this"*****", proceed with caution⚠️!

Seokjin slowly opened his eyes to see Taehyung still sleeping soundly. He turned around and took his phone from the nightstand to look the time, "7:00 am."

Is too early, so he decided to just look at Taehyung's sleeping. Seokjin was admiring Taehyung's facial features when he suddenly says, "Jinnie..."

Seokjin blushed at that, Taehyung having a dream of him, it got him excited for some reason.

"You'rere so tight..."

Seokjin just stared wide-eyed,  his face became redder. Millions of thought rushing through his mind right now and Seokjin's brain thought it will be a good idea for him to look down.

And Seokjin regretted it so much as he saw the "little problem", Taehyung has in his pant and it turned on Jin, a lot.

" what should I do!!?"Seokjin internally panicking.

Seokjin was panicking for so long that he didn't notice Taehyung waking up.

Only when Taehyung wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled Seokjin to make him straddled Taehyung's laps than he realised that he was awake.

"How long have you been staring at me?"

"I-I didn't s-stare at you."Seokjin uses his long sleeve shirt to cover his red face. Taehyung snicked and gently pull Seokjin's hand away from his face.

"Yea?" Taehyung holds Seokjin hips and thrust forward making their erection touch each other causing a moan to leave Seokjin lips.

Seokjin upon realising why he did, buried his face at the crook of Taeyang's neck.

"Baby...Look at me."

Seokjin innocently raises his head to look at Taehyung,  Taehyung smirk and kiss Seokjin's plump lips.

Taehyung pulled Seokjin by his waist so their erection was touching each other,  a moan escaping through Seokjin.

Taehyung used this chance and slipped his tongue in.

After what seemed like hours, Taehyung broke the kiss first letting Seokjin catch his breath, not long after Taehyung begin kissing Seokjin's jaw down to his neck.

Taehyung pulled down Seokjin's long sleeve shirt collar revealing his shoulders and collarbone.

Taehyungbeginss to suck and nibble on the skin. Seokjin whimpering helplessly.

While Seokjin was lost somewhere in his mind,  one of Taehyung's hand when under Seokjin's shirt, Taehyung slowly drags his hand teasingly on Seokjin's soft skin, stopping his nipples and begin to play with it,  flicking it every way and pinch it.

Taehyung stopped his action, pushing Seokjin onto the bed,  his belly exposed to Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at Seokjin's now swollen red lips, his whole face,  ears and neck flushed with red. His neck,  shoulders and collarbone mark with his marks.His perfect.

But just one thing...

Taehyung eyes turn blood red and face closing the onto Seokjin shoulders and bit down hard. Seokjin felt like two needles just penetrated his shoulders instead of one minute.

Tears pricked Seokjin's eyes as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hair, Taehyung finish by licking the wound clean.

Seokjin saw his blood dripping down from Taehyung's lip and something came over him and he decided to lunge forward and lick the blood off his lover's mouth clean.