Chapter 38:Save Me

A/N: I forget to add a few things for the last chapter.😅😅😅
If you are wondering why Taehyung won't just dash out of the dorm like a crazy mad man, its because he knows better than just rush there so he has no choice but to strategize with his friends.

And also you might be wondering why Seokjin just turns to a wolf and chew them off or something. Well...in my book, they have a law that says that without permission except for school where the teachers or professors allow it they are not allowed to shapeshift into their wolf.
If you have any more doubts you can go comment and I will try my best to answer.

Now back to the story...

Namjin shippers brace yourself...I am sorry. T_T
**************************************
!!!WARNING!!!: This following chapter contains attempted Rape, sexual assault, assault, force mating, use of bad languages, blood scene, violence and explicit content. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please do not read this chapter!!!

You have been warned.

"Namjoon?"

"Ah...I see you still remember me." Namjoon said through gritted teeth.

"of course...I remember you, Joonie. We are best friends since childhood." Seokjin stuttered.

"Best friends?"Namjoon questions but more to himself than asking Seokjin.

" Can you untie me?"Seokjin said, still oblivious of what is going on.

"Untie you?" Namjoon said in disbelief.

"Didn't you come and rescue me?"

"Wow, genius...I was the one who asks them to kidnap you." Namjoon said in a sarcastic tone.

Seokjin mouth hang open, "W-what-"

"W-what do you mean you ask them to kidnap me, We are friends!" Seokjin yelled in disbelief.