Chapter 41:Catching up

"So...uhmm...what happen while I was unconscious?"

"Well..." Jungkook said looking everywhere but Seokjin, chewing his lips.

"N-Nothing happen!" Yoongi quickly adds in, Seokjin lifted an eyebrow, giving the "are you sure" face.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw familiar blonde hair peeking through the doorframe.

"T-Taehyung?" Seokjin called out with his hoarse voice.

Taehyung froze for a while before poking his head out to observe Seokjin.

"What is he doing?" Seokjin just stared at Taehyung,  wondering what he is doing.

"Don't worry Tae, It's the real Seokjin," Yoongi assured Taehyung, Seokjin give a gentle wave.

"Okay! What happens-" Before Seokjin could finish, he was engulfed in warmth.

Taehyung was hugging Seokjin tightly, happy that he is finally awake after the "torture" he been through the last few days.

Seokjin missed this,  his scent and warmth he could literally bury himself in it.

"I missed you," Taehyung whispered in his deep voice while nuzzling him.

"Miss you too," Seokjin said softly enough for Taehyung to hear and blushed.

"Geez...lovebirds it has been only 2 days you two act like you haven't seen each other for years," Jungkook commented.

They ignored Jungkook and continued embracing each other,  looking like they are in their little own bubble.

It didn't last long before a cough interrupted them and Taehyung finally let go of Seokjin.Seokjin almost whined at the lost of contact, keyword almost.

"Sorry to interrupted but I would like to give Mr Kim a quick check-up before getting discharged, just to make sure he is completely fine."

They nodded and left the room.

(a few minutes later)
Seokjin came out of the room with the doctor behind, "He is fine and ready to be discharged, Don't worry the cut won't scar and I recommended at least a few days of rest before going back to school."The doctor gives Seokjin a slip before walking away.

Taehyung stood up and wrap his hand around Seokjin's waist and carefully leading him, scared that he might fall.

A thought came to Seokjin, "what happens after I blackout?"

"Taehyung almost got a stab in a vital area but Namjoon missed and instead cut his skin, we panicked but then suddenly remembered that he is a vam--."Jungkook got cut off when Seokjin started panicking.

"Omg! I am sorry that I got you into this, Are you okay? have you seen the doctor, where is the wound? Have you get it treated?.."Seokjin bombarded Taehyung with questions while his hand roam around Taehyung's torso checking for any pain.

Taehyung holds onto Seokjin's hand, "Baby...I am fine. Remember I am a vampire, I can regenerate myself so an itsy bitsy cuts won't hurt me in the least."

Seokjin felt relief but still feel a tiny bit of guilt because he was the one who causes the trouble and Taehyhung almost got hurt as well.

"I am such a bad boyfriend..." Seokjin thought.

"And Namjoon got caught and was jailed and fined but his father bailed him out." Jungkook continued on.

Seokjin felt bad that he was the cause of this that he make Namjoon like that.

" I am such a bad friend and boyfriend, maybe I am better alone."Seokjin thought tears whelmed up in his eyes.

Taehyung noticed and give a reassuring kiss to Seokjin to comfort him.