Chapter 26:Dreams,Memories or Future?

Sorry if I confuse you guys! The last to chapters are Valentine day specials aka fillers chapters that I can't post it on time due to schoolwork.😣😣So this is the continuation of the story. Sorry once again for the confusion.
**************************************
Taehyung suddenly felt the weight on his shoulders, to see Seokjin face sleeping soundly on it. Taehyung in order not to wake up the Sleeping beauty, he decided to bridal carry him back to the beach house.

Once reach Jimin's private beach house, Taehyung was careful not to wake anyone up since it is quite late.

With a quiet and quick pace, he went to his room, placing Seokjin on his bed, cover him with a warm blanket.

He leans down and gives a soft peck on Seokjin's forehead before leaving to take a shower.

Stepping out of the bathroom, all he can feel is the cooling night breeze. Taehyung opens his door to see a peaceful sleeping angel, not a hyperventilating, pale-faced Seokjin, what looks like searching for something with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Taehyung rushed over to the bed and engulfed Seokjin, hugging him. His hand sliding down his back in a comforting manner, Seokjin tried to talk but in the end, becoming like a ramble and mumble of words", Shh..." Taehyung whispered, now patting Seokjin's head.

Taehyung whispering comforting words to Seokjin's ear until Taehyung hears Seokjin's breathing become normal and his crying becoming soft whimpers. Seokjin still clutching on to Taehyung's pyjama shirt for dear life, Taehyung places his hand.
**************************************
A few hours earlier,
Seokjin side of the story
Seokjin was little again when hands started to pat Seokjin's hair. Seokjin looks up, to see the woman again but this time he can see a face. She was beautiful, look very similar to Seokjin but instead of brown locks like Seokjin, she has luscious black hair.

"Seokjinnie..." The woman said in a sweet tone, pecking on Seokjin's forehead. "Wait for me here...Okay?"

"But..." Seokjin tried to protest.

"Be a good child for me alright..."The woman said, looking back into the forests.

" I promise I will come back for you."The woman shows her pinky, Seokjin responds back by showing his pinky and entwining them means a promise was made.

"Now keep quiet and don't ever come out until you saw me." The woman said She pushed Seokjin gently inside a small dark burrow just fitting his size and began covering him completely with big leaves.

"Be strong for me." Is all the woman said, before turning into her wolf form, midnight black fur and chocolate brown eyes with white fur patterns? She begins walking away from him, that's when Seokjin remembered.

"EOMMA!" Seokjin shouted.

"Heard something from over there!" Another person voice not far from them sounded.

The wolf turned around one more time towards Seokjin with a saddened expression, that's when everything shattered like glass pieces when the wolf walks through the bushes and suddenly many wolves chasing her.

Seokjin expected to wake up but no he was in another area, and one light shining through stood one man there.

Taehyung!?