Chapter 34:Back To School troubles

Taehyung stayed with Seokjin until his parents went away again which is the day before school starts and Seokjin gave him an infinity bracelet as a farewell gift even if they gonna meet tomorrow.

And Seokjin was extremely late...again..., his herbalist professor is gonna kill him for being late twice. Seokjin took the bus and just dashed into school.

He accidentally bumps into a guy which make his books and files flew everywhere on the floor he was carrying and also him backwards, "I-I am so sorry."

"Y-you sho-" The guy stopped and stared in awe.
Seokjin quickly picks up his book and files and the guy helps Seokjin and return the books and files paper to him.

"T-thank you." Seokjin for the first time see the guy's face clearly, he is really handsome one might call, a Visual God.

Seokjin push the thoughts away, he only has 5 minutes before school starts and his class that he was supposed to go to was at the other side of the school.

Seokjin bowed curtly before rushing off. Fortunately, for Seokjin he made it just in time, his face was flushed red and was for air as he settled down in his seat, his teacher walks into the classroom.
**************************************
Finally, Lunchtime  Seokjin's favourite period, he got his food and was looking around to find his friends or his boyfriend.

He saw Hoseok staring at something, actually, the whole cafeteria is staring in the same direction as Hoseok.

Seokjin sat down beside Hoseok,  looking at the direction where he was looking. It was Taehyung,  Jimin and Yoongi standing in front few other vampires with both side death glaring at each other observing each other every movement.

He saw a familiar face among the group,  is that handsome morning guy.

"Hobi...who are they?"

"New students and between them and Taehyung."

"I can see that." Seokjin voice filled with sarcasm, mentally facepalming.

"Well,  that's all I know!" Hoseok whispered while yelling at the same time.
**************************************
After a while of them glaring at each other,  a teacher came and break them up.  The vampires came and sat with their respective partners, then is just dead silence.

Until Hoseok asked, "So...umm...who are they?"

Taehyung just grunt, clearly annoyed.

"Those group of vampires are competitors of the throne," Jimin explained.

"So there is

Name: Jackson WangAge:20Rank:SHeight:174cmPersonality: Outgoing, bright and cheerful

Name: Jackson Wang
Age:20
Rank:S
Height:174cm
Personality: Outgoing, bright and cheerful

Name: Jackson WangAge:20Rank:SHeight:174cmPersonality: Outgoing, bright and cheerful