Chapter 25:Lovey Dovey💕

Seokjin was scavenging through the fridge for ingredients or food when Seokjin reaches the dining table. He didn't saw food heaven, no, he saw a piece of paper and it said:

Punishment for sleeping in, so we ate all of the breakfast.hihi.I mean you guys can totally eat each other out,(If you know what I mean)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Hobi and ChimChim

Seokjin facepalm so hard at this point, good thing he found enough food to make bacon and eggs.

While cooking the bacon, strong arms wrapped around Seokjin waist. Engulfing him in warmth, "What's cooking, good looking?"

"Real Cheesy, Kim Taehyung... Just cooking bacon and eggs since as someone decided to be generous and gave us limited resources."

Taehyung gives Seokjin a peck on the cheek and on the neck before leaving to the dining table.

After a while, Seokjin put his now brunch on the table.

"We have to go grocery shopping, there is no food left in the fridge or even in this house, "Seokjin explained.

" Grocery shopping? What's that? "Taehyung asks, tilting his head.

" Ah yes...I forgot that their rich beyond belief and don't know what we "normal people " do.No wonder, there is no food in this house. "Seokjin thought and giving Taehyung the "are you serious face".

" Is where we "normal people" go to the market to buy our necessities. "

Taehyung mouth form an "O" shaped.
**************************************
After finishing eating,Seokjin went to wash the plates.

" Alright let's go, "Seokjin said, hand on the handle.

"Are you sure, sweet?" Taehyung said, looking down.

Seokjin follows Taehyung line of sight and realises he still in his Pajamas. Seokjin now embarrassed rush towards his bedroom, change into some casual clothes.

"Alright for real this time, let's go," Seokjin said, opening the door.

"Wait." Taehyung said, "What did I forget to do now?"Seokjin said checking his valuables.

"This." Taehyung gives a quick peck to Seokjin's lips, before running out of the house, laughing. This cause million of thoughts bouncing around his brain, heat rush into his cheeks.

"You cheeky little..." Seokjin said, shouting, clearly flustered. Taehyung in returned stuck his tongue out.

Seokjin closes and lock the door, turn around and started chasing after Taehyung, who is still btw laughing his ass off at Seokjin's flustered face.
**************************************
"Why is he so fast! Curse him for being a vampire." Seokjin thought, now panting hard.

Reaching the supermarket, the market is close off with a white screen of some sort on all the windows and the only thing visible is a sign that said, "Sorry Customers...we are currently under renovation."

"Great...guess we gonna starve for a week." Seokjin thought.

"So...What are we gonna do now?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh...I don't know." Seokjin shrugged his shoulders.

"Then follow me."Taehyung entwined their fingers and begin walking.