Part 11

You: What do you mean you don't know me? It's me Y/N!

Niall: Huh??

You: Your girlfriend?

Niall: I have a girlfriend?

You paused, you didn't know what to say so you just ran outside of the room and sat on the bench and cried. Suddenly Harry walks out and sits next to me. He's the boy I turn to for help, other than Niall.

Harry: Y/N?

You: Yes?

Harry: It's going to be okay..

You: NO ITS NOT! He doesn't even remember who I am! How..how could this be?

Harry: I, I don't know, I'm so sorry.

You: Don't be Harry, it wasn't your fault. You're one of the bestest friends I've ever had, thanks for being there for me.

Harry: Thanks, you too :)

An hour later the boys had to leave so you stayed with Niall. You walked into the room and saw Niall just laying there.

You: Niall?

Niall: Oh um hi..uh..Y/N..am I right?

You: Yeahh, so how are you feeling?

Niall: I'm fine, just aching..

You: You really don't remember we do you?

Niall: Sorry, I do not but I'm pretty sure you were an amazing girlfriend to me.

You: I was and you were the best boyfriend.

Niall: Thanks, well you better go home and get some rest.

You: No no I'll stay here with you.

Niall: Okay, well I think I should rest, my head is aching me.

You: Okay, goodnight Niall.

Niall: Goodnight uh Y/N :)

You sat there looking at Niall sleeping, he looked so peaceful. You put your fingers through his hair. Suddenly you had a quick thought. It wasn't Niall's fault that he was in this mess, it was the crasher. You had a sudden urge to go find out. You were furious.

You went over to the doctor and asked him who crashed into Niall.

Doctor: I don't know but if you call the police station and ask they will know.

You rushed over to call the police station and asked them about it. Now you are quite anxious to know who it was. 

Police: Well the person who crashed into the victim apparently broke out of jail and stole a car. Her name is Quinn.

You: Quinn? As in Quinn Samson?

Police: Yes do you know her?

You: Yes, yes she was the one who kidnapped me and was sent to jail for 20 years. How did she get out?

Police: We aren't quite sure.

You: Is she back in jail? 

Police: Nope, she escaped right before the cops came to see the accident.

You: Okay thank you officer, thank you.

Police: No problem.

Quinn, it was Quinn. So she was serious when she called me and said that she will get revenge on me? She's out and that means she's going to torture my life. Wait how did she even get to LA? 

You: Quinn Samson, you will be caught.