Part 24

It's been a long day at the amusement park and you're finally at home. You decided that you were going to have a sleepover with the others..yes including the boys. The others had to go by to their place first to get their sleeping bags and pajamas. Once everyone arrived you wanted to play some games.  You played about 3 games already including "Twister", "Just Dance 3", and "Mario Kart". After a while Louis nominated that we should play "Spin The Bottle". Harry, being the single one belched out saying "WHY NOT?!" Everyone finally agreed to play.

Louis: Okay me first!!

Louis spun the bottle which landed on Perrie.

Zayn: Aww great..

Louis: Don't worry I won't go crazy.

Louis leaned into Perrie to give her a peck. After that we got Danielle and Zayn to kiss and even a Niam kiss. 

Eleanor: Okay it's Harry's turn!

Harry spun it in excitement and then suddenly it landed on..you.

You could hear Niall groan a little. You could tell Harry was kind of worried to kiss you cause the last time he did you and Niall broke up. Harry leaned in slowly and you could hear the others squealing. Harry dived in for the kiss and suddenly you could feel his hand on your neck. 

Niall: Okay I think that's good!

Everyone was all silent for a second but you just went back to the game. Now it was your turn. You spun it and it landed on Liam. You laughed cause by the look on his face he was scared. Danielle didn't mind she kind of laughed as well. You leaned in and pecked him and released. 

Liam: GAH that is WEIRD!

You: Yeah coming from the guy that had to kiss another guy!

Niall: What is that supposed to mean?!

You: Haha I'm kidding!!

Niall giggled and kissed you as well. 

You guys all stayed up til about 2 am and finally everyone fell asleep except for you and Niall.

Niall: So..is Harry a better kisser than me?

You: You're talking nonsense..your kisses make me go crazy!

Niall: So my kisses are better...right?

You: Of course babe haha!

Niall: Well now that you say that..

Niall leaned in to kiss you again and this time it was for like 3 minutes. You released realizing that you both should go to bed. You both slept right next to each other on the floor with your sleeping bags. You could feel the comfort of Niall's arms around you. You face him and stroke his hair. You gently rubs your back which feels good. Niall then opens his blue eyes and looks into yours. His eyes were bright even in the dark. 

You: Niall..I know I've said this before many times..but I love you..so so much.

Niall: Babe I love you too, nothing can get in the way of us and you know that. 

You: I know..it seems like this summer has had lots of drama...

Niall: I know I mean even during school it full of drama.

You: Yeah well good night babe, see you in the morning.

Niall then leans in and kisses you again saying "Goodnight love."