Part 17

You couldn't believe that you and Niall are now technically "engaged". You couldn't even ask for more you were so happy! You woke up in the morning and had nothing to do so for the fans out there you were going to spend the day doing a Twitcam, RT's, and other stuff. You started off by tweeting saying "Hey guys! Going to spend the day talking to all of you! I'll be doing a Twitcam in a second! :) x" Fans started buzzing and you were quite happy. You go onto "twitcam.livestream.com" and then started your Twitcam. Before you even started there were already like 3 thousand people there. Once you started people came in and it started to gain so many viewers.

You: Hey guys what's up with everyone?

It was awkward cause you felt like you were talking to yourself.

Someone tweeted saying "OMG IS IT TRUE YOU AND NIALL ARE ENGAGED??" 

You: Well kind of, it's more like a promise thing.

You waited for more tweets to come in. Most of the tweets are just asking for a follow. You told them that you'd follow later.

Tweet: Why were you crying a few weeks ago at the mall with Perrie?

You: Uh well, I overheard a conversation of two girls who were saying quite mean things about me, and I'm quite emotional so yeah...

You did the Twitcam for about an hour then told them that you'd follow them right now, well try to follow most of them.

Who knew so many people could fangirl that much over me! I mean I fangirled all the time before Niall and I were together. Like..it was my LIFE.

You spent on hour online following, replying, and retweeting. You were quite tired so you told them that you had to go.

You rang up Niall asking him if he wanted to hang out at your place. 

Niall: Yeah I'll be there in a few minutes, see ya babe!

Niall came over and you obviously gave him a hug and a few kisses haha. You were so lucky to have a guy like him.

Niall: Okay I have news.

You: What is it??

Niall: Well you know how you did a Twitcam like two hours ago?

You: Yeah..what about it?

Niall: Well 1D's management isn't allowing that.

You: Why not? It's not like they manage me.

Niall: I know but they're not allowing Danielle or Eleanor to do any either, that's why they haven't done any.

You: Why? It's not like we're doing anything bad.

Niall: I know babe! But it's what they want.

You: And what if they do more Twitcams, huh??

Niall: They won't let us be together...

You: WOW that is stupid, why would they do this? Huh?

Niall: I don't know babe just let it go...so what do you want to do today?

You: Anything you want. :)

Niall: Alright um let's just chill out watch some movies okay?

You: Alright :)

You sat on your couch for hours just watching movies like The Notebook and what not. You suddenly felt tired so you fell asleep in Niall's arms.