Part 40

You have probably blacked out for a while because u saw that you're laying somewhere in the mall and there were people crowded around u. 

Niall: Oh thank God you're okay! The paramedics said that you weren't breathing!

You: Really? What necessarily happened?

Paramedic: You blacked out, fainted but you hit your head really hard on the ground. 

You: Are the babies okay? Please tell me they're okay cause I remember landing on my stomach!

Paramedic: According to our calculations we are not sure. We think one of them is quite damaged...

You: NO! That's not possible! Take me to the hospital! Please?

Niall drove u to the hospital since u were scaring everyone with ur crying and screaming. In the car ride u didn't talk at all. You sat there playing with ur fingers. You could tell Niall was scared as well.

You finally arrived and went right into the ultrasound room. 

Doctor: Okay so let me get this straight..you fainted and landed on your stomach? 

You: Yes and the paramedics say that one of the babies might be damaged...

Doctor: Okay alright..let's check.

They put the gel on your stomach and u just turned to the screen. 

Doctor: Hmm..everything seems normal.

You sighed in relief. You swear u are cursed with bad luck..

You both went home in silence. You walked into the house with silence. Niall hadn't talked to u at all, I'm guessing he's mad that u weren't cautious. 

You: Niall..are u mad at me?

It was completely silence.

You: Niall?

Niall: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT U WEREN'T CAREFUL! You could've risked the babies lives! Do u know how frightened I was?! For u and the babies! Y/N ur pregnant now! You need to be more cautious!

You: Well I'm sorry that I fainted okay? I'm sorry that I'm not a good mother!!

Niall: Ugh ur making me frustrated!

You: Do u know how much pain I've gone through? Huh? Do u know how much I've risked?! 

Niall: No and I really don't care!!

Those words completely broke ur heart. You ran into ur room jumping onto the bed and sobbing your eyes out. How could Niall have said that? 

You expected Niall to barge in any second. I'm guessing he just sat out there on the couch. You didn't care so u sat in the room still crying. 

2 hours have passed and Niall is still not making any sounds. You peeked through the door to see he wasn't there. You kept on walking but still no sign of Niall. You saw a note on the table and it was from Niall.

"Headed out to the bar. -Niall xx" 

So he completely left u home alone..great. You decided it was a good time to just sit on the couch and watch some TV. 

You've been watching Mean Girls for the past 2 hours and u can hear the door open. You heard a girls voiced.

Girl: Aww Niall you've got one nice house.

Niall: Aww yeah thanksssss.

You could tell Niall was quite drunk. You walked on over to see Niall putting his arm around her shoulder. 

Girl: Who the heck is that? Is she ur maid or something??

Niall didn't dare to respond and neither did u.

Girl: WELL! Go get him some water!!!!

You: And who do u exactly think u are?

Girl: My name is Hannah, and I'm Niall's ex 

You: Oh we'll I'm his wife..

Girl: HAHAHAHAHA ur kidding right?

You: Does it look like I'm kidding? I'm pregnant with his baby, or should I say babies.

Girl: Oh alright..well I'm going to leave now.

Niall was already lounging on the couch.

You: Niall? What was she doing with u? 

Niall: Why do u care?

You: Well ur my HUSBAND! 

Niall: Whatever I'm going to sleep..

You were starting to get really pissed at him. You decided that tonight u were not sleeping in the same room as him.