Part 19

You've been hiding from the others for about 10 minutes now and you can still hear them calling for you.

Zayn: Y/N! Please come we need to talk to you!
Perrie: Please! We just want to talk!
Eleanor: Y/N! 
Danielle: Y/N!!!
Louis: Please come out!
Liam: PLEASE!!

You finally thought it was time for you to come out. 

You: I'm right here...
Liam: We've been worried sick, what happened?
Perrie: Yeah what happened with you and Niall??
You: Harry kissed me..
Louis: WHAT?!
Eleanor: What do you mean he kissed you?
You: He told me he loved me then he kissed me and I tried to let go but Niallf walked in while he was smooching me...
Danielle: Why would he do that?
You: I don't know..he couldn't control himself I guess...where's Niall?
Liam: He told me that he's going back to his place..he looked upset..
You: I need to go see him..how.
Zayn: I'll drive you.
You: Okay thanks Zayn.

During the ride you didn't talk at all. You were just thinking about how you'll explain it to Niall. Once you got there you thanked Zayn and walked onto Niall's flat. You rang the doorbell and there he stood with puffy eyes.

Niall: Y/N, what are u doing here, aren't u supposed to go off and smooch with Harry..?
You: Niall let me explain! 
Niall: I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING! We're an engaged couple, you can't just do that to me! 
You: But...
Niall: I don't think we should be together..
You: What?
Niall: I don't think this engagement or relationship should be like this...I'm sorry but...we're done.
You: Niall..please just..
Niall: I think it's time for you to go...I'll see you later.

He literally grabbed your wrist and brought you out the door. I stood there in shock..I started to cry and turned around to walk home...

Flashbacks started to come into your mind of the times you and Niall were together. Like going down to the beach and just sitting on his lap and looking at the sun. You couldn't believe that all of that is gone...completely..

Once you got to your house you just ran into your bedroom. You didn't know who to call cause you knew that calling Harry might be awkward so you called Eleanor.

Eleanor: Hey how are u and Niall?
You: ...we broke up...
Eleanor: Wait what do u mean u broke up?! How?
You: He said that this relationship won't work out...
Eleanor: Just because Harry kissed u but u didn't mean to?
You: Basically..well I think I should just rest, see ya.
Eleanor: Bye! Feel better!
You: Thanks bye.

You lay on ur bed in despair and all u wanted to do was sleep to get ur mind off of this day.