Part 33

You were heading off to Spain with your passports. You had your suitcases already ready. You had a white spring dress on: http://www.bridalguide.com/sites/default/files/blog-images/real-brides-speak-out/crista-posts/bridal-shower-dresses/delias-dress2.jpg

Niall had a light blue button up with khakis on. You both boarded on the plane. It was about a 3 hour trip to Spain so you leaned your head against his chest. He had his fingers in between yours. He kissed the top of your head before you dazed off to sleep. You slept for about half the ride and Niall didn't even sleep at all.

Niall: So...we're officially married.

You: Yeah, it feels quite..different...

Niall: I know but I'm glad that you are mine and hopefully forever.

You leaned in for a kiss. Most of the plane ride you and Niall were holding hands. You finally arrived in Spain and were ready to get your honeymoon on. You took a cab to the place you were staying at. It took about 10 minutes. You arrived and saw it was almost like a beach house. 

Niall: What do you think?

You: I think its...beautiful.

You went in still with your fingers in his and decided to get changed into something comfy. There was a pool in the backyard so you both wanted to go in. You wore your bikini and a high bun and ran out and sat in the pool side. You walked out to see Niall in the water and he was literally glistening. You couldn't resist so you jumped in. Niall laughed because he actually caught you before you could actually dive right in. He leaned in for a passionate kiss. 

Niall: So how many children do you plan on having? ;)

You: None.

Niall: What?

You: I'm just kidding..as many as you want. ;)

You guys basically just made out half the time in the pool. It was probably the most romantic thing you've done with Niall alone. After you were done swimming you sat in the grass nearby and laid on his chest. His heart was pounding and so was yours. 

Niall: Y/N, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, inside and out. I've never met anyone like you and..I just love you..a lot.

You: Niall, I love you a lot too..I can't imagine my life without you.

He smirked and then started to tear up. You took your thumb and wiped his tears. He was soaking wet and you couldn't resist so you kissed him even more. Your fingers were tangled in his hair and his hands on your waist. You could feel him smiling while kissing you. 

You: You don't know how much you mean to me..you mean everything.

He smiled again and you guys decided to take this inside..;)