Chapter 42

When Valerie eyes fluttered open in the darkness she had almost forgotten where she was the thick scent of sex and him still lingered bringing her back to what had happened. Her head shifted upward expecting to find him asleep. His big dark eyes stared into hers causing her to bury her head in his chest and fall into a fit of giggling.

"What I miss?" Abe laughed.

"I thought you were sleep?" She looked back up at him.

He ran his fingers gently through her hair, "I guess I was just enjoy watching you sleep."

She rested her head on his chest again brushing her hand over his hairy chest. "I like it here."

"I like you here too." He murmured slowly brushing his fingers against her thigh.

She hummed part with contentment and the other part arousal. "I should go." She hesitated in saying.

"We could take this upstairs." He growled.

Just the thought made her stomach flutter. "No, I mean, I have to get back home. Everybody is probably worried."

Abe grinned, "I'm sure they'll figure it out."

She pushed her lips together, "That's what I'm afraid of." She said. "Just out of curiosity who all knows?"

"Christian, and Issac." He admitted. "Christian was a little caught off guard and Issac forbade me to see you."

Valerie giggled. "Forbade?"

"Those were his words," He said, "He was afraid we'd get married and he and Mel would be siblings."

Valerie thought, "Gosh, how would that work?"

"I don't think anything would change. We're all a big family anyway."

"I still should go. The last thing we need is for someone to find us naked in the laundry room."

"I caught Jake in his room cutting cherry pie, serves them right."

Valerie pulled up a pair of boxers with Sylvester and Tweety on them, " consider yourself even. These are Jake's clothes right?" She giggled.

Abe tugged them, "Not actually those are my weekend boxers."

Valerie laughed harder into his chest.

"Wants to be treated like and adult wears underwear with cartoon characters." He drew it behind his head and tossed it back in the pile.

"I think it's cute." Valerie laughed, "I have a pair of Hello Kitty boy shirts I lean up my room."

Abe bit his bottom lip sliding his hand over the curve of her back as images flooded his braid "Boy shorts? Those are panties right? " He drew his lips to hers, "Are you trying to get me started again."

Valerie laughed, her body pressed against his was inviting but she couldn't get the thought of one of the boys coming in made her paranoid, "I'm trying to leave before we get caught, Abe."

He cradled his other hand over her cheek, "Say my name like that again."

Valerie pulled away, "Abe, I have to go." She purred.

Abe kissed her lips and trailed down to her neck.

"Mmph..." She moaned relishing in the feel of him. "Abe? Mr. Goodwin." She giggled.

Even his last name sounded like silk of of her lips, but he slowly reluctantly released her enjoying the view of her naked rear, but his body started to ache as a coldness enveloped him. This he didn't want to be used to. Everything in him told him that this beautiful creature belonged in his arms. He sat up, collected his pants and boxers and stepped. His eyes fixed on her as he stood watching her pull her jeans around her plump perfect ass. She slid her shirt on over her delicious looking breast. His mouth watered for another taste. He wrapped a hand around her waist pulling her to him savoring her scent as he opened the laundry room door observing the empty kitchen. He replaced a to his loose Santa pants. He chuckled to himself as he pulled her coat off of the chair.