A slight complication

While I cleaned up the kitchen of the dishes that Edward used to make Renesmee's breakfast Edward took Renesmee home to get her dressed.

Normally I am the one to dress her but it had been a while since I washed dishes in my vampire life. Esme or Rose would usually clean up but since they both were not here I decided it would be my job.

I would have let Edward wash them but it urks me slightly when he uses a brillo pad on a pan as it took the teflon off. His response is that we have the money to replace it but I think it's a waste of money even though we have more then enough.

As I was washing the dish I got slightly grossed out as I was able to see the microscopic germs with my perfect sight. From my biology classes in high school that I had taken I was easily able to identify the germs.

I was still on the first dish when Edward and Renesmee came in looking neat and orderly in their day clothes.

"Bella love, that dish isn't going to get any cleaner then you have it now." Edward said, I could tell from his tone that he was amused with me and my stubborness to get this dish perfectly clean.

"I can do this Edward, look they are almost gone." I said as I pointed at the five germ cells that remain.

I turned the water from medium warm to hot and winced uncomfortably as the hot water bothered my ice cold skin. It was like I was holding it over an open flame.

Then right before my eyes the germ cells began to multiply.

I froze, staring in disbelief. I knew germs multiplied but this was the first time I had really ever seen it with my naked eyes.

Clenching my fists with the pan in my hand I bent it out of its shape. In just seconds the perfectly shaped pan was a ball of metal in the palm of my hands.

I walked across the kitchen and tossed it in the recycle bin before I turned to Edward.

"Dishes are done." I said, a forced smile on my face.

I saw Edwards eyes flicker to the sink for a sixteenth of a second and then look back to me. Then Renesmee rose her hand to him.

"Yes Renesmee, I see there are still dishes in the sink." He chuckled before lifting her into his arms. "Renesmee wants to visit Charlie and Sue today." Edward added as he walked over to my side.

"Grandpa, grandpa! I want to see grandpa mommy." Renesmee began begging. I lightly pressed my finger to her lips to bring her silence to remind her. Once I dropped my finger from her lips she let out a sigh. "Mommy can grandpa please come over?" She asked.

I smiled to myself.

Renesmee was getting good with her self correcting. When she was speaking in sentences I taught her not to whine. Some times she slips up but she redeems herself respectfully.

I'm grateful for my daughter, even at the hard times when she is being disobediant, because I had witnessed children alot less behaved. Children that throw fits and scream their lungs out when they didn't get what they wanted.

Renesmee on the other hand just hid under the furniture or pouted but this was a rare thing to see from her. She knew how to conduct herself and did ten times better then most adults.

"How about we do better and ask grandpa and grandma to stay with us until we-" I caught myself short as I almost gave away the surprise Edward and I were going to explain to Renesmee.

Still Renesmee was a smart child and knew when we withheld something.

I looked at Edward and smiled as Renesmee began patting her hand against my face. She wanted me to finish my sentence.