First Day

I was running through a field of sparkling flowers, laughing ringing out from the smile upon my face. All around me was sunshine that caused me to glow slightly but that didn't stop me from wanting to be seen. I was happy. Then I heard her voice. Stopping in my tracks I turned around and there she was, my mother. Her arms were outstretched towards me and a smile was on her face.

"Renesmee." I heard her call again except this time it was real.

I yawned slightly, rubbing my eyes free of the sleep before I opened them. There sitting at the edge of my bed was my mother. I smiled, showing my perfect pearl white teeth. My mother smiled back.

"Morning mommy." I said as I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.

She squeezed me gently and then released me before she stood up to let me get out of bed.

"Morning Renesmee." She replied sweetly. "You should get in the shower and then after you have gotten dressed you can come downstairs for breakfast okay?" My mother stated.

I nodded my head. As I moved across the room to my bathroom I saw my mother hesitating. From her movements I knew she wanted to follow.

"Mom?" I questioned.

She gave me a half smile. "Do you need my help?" she asked.

My mother wasn't used to me fending for myself yet. Even after the few days that I was considered 7 years old I was still a infant to them.

"Its okay mom I can take care of myself." I said sweetly. I saw my mothers smile falter for a half a second. "But I want you to brush my hair for me. I like it when you brush my hair." I added.

My mothers smile returned. "I will have your outfit that Alice picked out for you ready and waiting for you when you get out of the shower. Once you are finished I can brush your hair while you eat your breakfast."

As my mother turned away I called her again. "Mom, can I have blood for breakfast?" I asked. "I like human food but its been a while and I think I deserve just a little bit."

"I'll see what I can do." My mother said before she headed out of the room.

I already knew that meant yes. I rarely asked for anything so when I did I normally got it.

Closing the bathroom door I turned on the shower and waited for the temperature to turn perfect to my likings before I got in. I normally liked the water to be around 101 degrees. Anything cooler was too cool and one degree hotter slightly bothered me.

I got into the shower and closed my eyes as the water cascaded over my body. It was one of my favorite feelings, water falling on my skin like rain. First things first I grabbed my pomogranet scented bodywash and began washing my body. After I had made sure to cover every inch of my skin I washed away the suds and began on my hair.

My hair was a little bit more complicated to do since it was long and wavy. My hair when dry hung just at my waist but when it got wet it lengthened by two and a half to three inches. It took a bit more shampoo then it did for my mother to get all my hair sudded up. When I finally managed to coat all my curls in soap I let it sit for a few seconds before I rinsed it.

After I finished conditioning my hair I turned off the water and dried myself off. Walking back into my bedroom I tossed aside my towel and picked up my underwear and slipped them on. I picked up my training bra and pulled it on next. 

The outfit Alice had gotten me reminded me of a jazz outfit I saw once in a musical I watched with my mother and father. The pants were long black straight legged dress pants, the shirt was a white button down and the vest that went over matched the dress pants.