Where are you?

The remainder of the night I tried my best to persuade my mother against doing this. At one point the conversation got a bit heated as my mother wanted to know why I was so against it.

I had my reason and it was because I didn't want her future to end as Alice had saw it, but I couldn't tell my mother that. The only other 'excuse' I had left was that I didn't want my future niece to also be my half sister. This silenced my mother for the night but I knew she wasn't going to give up.

I sat with Edward in his old bedroom watching Renesmee sleep and only moved when I heard stirs outside the house just as the sun showed signs of breaking over the horizon.

Edward rose to his feet and headed over to the window. As I saw him standing there I had a flash back from my human life of us jumping from the window to climb the trees. He stopped and turned towards me. "They want to have a family meeting while we have the privacy." He murmered lightly and then dropped from the open glass door. 

I hesitated as I looked at Renesmee. I didn't like leaving her alone even if it was just for one second. What if she woke up?

"Bella?" I heard Edward call from below.

I took a deep breath before I followed his path out the window. I landed on my feet effortlessly and ran the length to the back porch where Edwards scent led. I slowed down as I saw the figures of m family and then stopped all together beside Edward who was standing next to Carlisle.

Without a word having been spoken by anyone I knew there was tension, whether it was good or bad I couldn't tell.

Carlisle was the first to speak. "Alice informed us as we were making our way home about the vision she saw." Carlisle began. He turned to look at me. "Bella, I'm unsure whether or not you know of your mothers future"

I cleared my throat uneasily and Carlisle silenced. "Edward told me and we talked about it." I explained.

Edward joined in. "Bella believes that if we are careful with each and every step that we can avoid the mess. I, having first been against this have thought it over with much consideration and found that I now agree with my her."

Rosalie pushed desperately through towards the center of the family circle. "Carlisle if Renee wants to do this then why insult her by turning down her offer. The child will be well taken care of and Renesmee will have a friend she can play with in a few years."

Carlisle placed his hand on Rosalie's shoulders. "This will affect us all, whether good or bad, so I think everyones input should be taken into account." He said diplomatically.

Alice's voice was the first I heard. "I don't mind another being in the family, especially if it fullfills Emmett and Rose's dream. The only thing that bothers me is my vision."

"So is that a yes or a no Alice?" Rosalie asked impatiently.

Alice held one thumb straight up and the other one sideways. So that was a weak yes. I knew Alice and she ever only wanted those she loved to be happy. A child would make Rosalie happy but at the cost of losing my mother?

"I'm obviously a yes." Rosalie blurted. "I've waited forever to have a child and I have the chance so I'm going to take it."

Of course Rosalie wouldn't take anything into account except what she would gain or lose. In this situation Rosalie had nothing to lose but a child to gain.

Emmett silently looked at Rosalie before he held two thumbs up. That was three so far.

Jasper was next. "I wouldn't mind like Alice mentioned, as long as Rose and Em get their chance at parenthood. It just worries me how Bella would react if her mother was to..." He paused. "-Perish." he said emphasizing on the final word.