My love

As I walked into the bedroom my eyes went straight to the bed. There in the bed illuminated by the moonlight was Jacob and in his arms fast asleep was my daughter. Just like myself on the Ferry Jacob was holding Renesmee's hand to his cheek to watch her dreams.

"Jake." I whispered as I walked around the bed and knelt beside him.

Jakes eyes opened and he looked at me. "Hey Bella." Jake said with a yawn.

"I'll take Renesmee and you can go." I said as I moved to lift her into my arms.

Jake blocked my arm. "I have her." He half snapped. He took a breath and his eyes fell on Edward who was looking like he wanted to say a thing or two. "What I mean is Renesmee is fine with me so why don't you and Edward spend some quality time together." Jake said his voice a bit rocky.

I was sure he remembered the last time he offended me and made me angry. If Seth wouldn't have stepped in he would've had several broken bones or maybe worse.

I looked up at Edward who nodded his head. "Okay, see you in the morning." I said before Edward and I disappeared out the window.

Having quality time with your husband was one of the many things that was scarce when a person began a mother. But when you are surrounded by your family who have super hearing it's even harder.

Edward didn't waste a second as he swept me into his arms and took off running. The jump over the river took less than 2 seconds and then we were on the trail that led to our Cottage home. Everytime I saw my cottage I fell in love with it all over again.

The way it looked like it came out of a fairy tale reminded me everyday how I was born to be in this world. That I was born to be a vampire, to have a family and more. This was me. 

"I love you so much." I said to Edward as we entered the house.

"I love you." He replied as he carried me into the bedroom and lowered me on the bed.

4 hours I was his. 4 love filled hours.

If any one person came to me and told me that I would be living a life filled with more love then most people have their entire lives I would have laughed at them and walked away. But yet I am here.

Just before the sun began to rise Edward and I set out to do a bit of hunting. These days because of the constant company of family and loved ones -who were human- we liked to stay fed.

Instead of the normal weekend hunts we hunted every Wednesday and Saturday around the midnight hour. I liked to call these days Elk Wednesday and Mountain Lion Saturdays. We had scheduled hunts in order to allow for repopulation.

After we had finished our hunt Edward and I took a shower and then dressed for the day. It was a Saturday meaning father daughter time with the piano. Renesmee was quite the virtuoso and enjoyed her piano time with her father.

While they were doing daddy daughter time I usually spent time with Esme, Alice or even Rosalie. I wondered who would have dibbs on me today.

Hand in hand we strolled from our cottage, taking the time to peer at the plants and scenery while we talked, making our way down the path that led to the river. As I landed my jump I zoned in on music.

It sounded like an orchestra was playing in the house. I stopped and looked to Edward who took my hand and continued to lead me to the house where the piano room entrance was.

As we came to the window I froze as I saw my daughter in the middle of dancing to Swan Lake by Tchaicovsky. I was blown away as I watched the elegance and flow she had as she moved across the floor in the advanced ballet moves.